♡You prank them♡

Requested by: FandomGeek_13

>~<

I'M SO SORRY FOR UPDATING REALLY SLOW!!! SPECIALLY FandomGeek_13!!

I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY LATELY!! ANYWAYS 4TH CHAPTER IS OUT!

HOPE YOU GUYS/GIRLS ENJOY!

>~<

~>Scenario<~

You were browsing and watching random videos on YouTube, while you wait for you boyfriend, where could he be you ask? He's off for work of course!

While you wait for him to arrive, you saw a bunch of people (on YouTube) pranking their boyfriends/girlfriends with a death/suicide prank.

Since you were bored and still have time to prepare, you decided to prank you boyfriend!

>~<

💚Rantarou💚

~> When you heard the door open, you quickly positioned yourself on the bed then placed the bloody knife next to your stomach.

~> As soon as Rantarou saw you, he quickly held you to his arms and started to panic, he was about to cry but, you couldn't hold your laugh anymore.

~> You took the fake knife away, then peck him in the lips as an apology.

~> He didn't reply nor say anything, all you knew was you were now pinned really hard down the bed.

~> He kisses you deeply then, started to punish you really hard.

~> "Yesterday was fun~ Don't you think, Y/N?~"

💜Ouma💜

~> As soon as the door opened, you took a deep breath then buried down your head (along a with your body) down the bloody bathtub, to look like you've just drowned (or committed suicide).

~> When Ouma saw you, he quickly panicked and took your body out of the tub, he held you in his arms then started crying out loud.

~> After a few minutes, you couldn't hold back you laughter anymore. You bursted out laughing, cause this is the first time you saw your boyfriend cry this much.

~> You were about to apologize to him, when you felt his lips crash to yours, he pins you down the bathroom floor and kisses you roughly and deeply, you can tell that he was really upset but at the same time not.

~> After a few minutes of making-out you felt him taking off your shirt, you let him and then he started to- I'll just end it here.. The rest of the scene is up to you~~

~> "Nee, (Nickname)-chan yesterday was great wasn't it?~~ Next time you prank me again, I'll punish you really hard~~"

💙Shuichi💙

~> When you heard the front door open, you quickly took a deep breath and hanged yourself.

~> As soon as your boyfriend saw you he didn't even bother closing the front door, he rushed towards you and held you on his arms.

~> When he started sobbing and asking questions to himself, you couldn't held back your laugh anymore, plus you began to regret pranking him since he might blame himself again.

~> You let out a small laugh and pecked him on the lips as an apology. His eyes widened and sobbed more to your shoulders.

~> It hurts you seeing your boyfriend crying and worrying about you like that, so you decided to kiss him passionately to let him calm down, he kissed back, and let's just say it turned out to be a make-out session.

~> "P-Please don't ever do that again, (Nickname).. I-I don't wanna lose you, okay?"

💛Kiibo💛

~> When you heard the front door open, you quickly rushed to the kitchen and put a fake knife to your stomach (Remember the toy knife that Gekohara used on Asahina at Danganronpa 3? Let's just say you have one of those).

~> He didn't seem to see you at first since you were behind the kitchen counter, but when he saw blood leading towards the counter he quickly followed it.

~> As soon as he saw you, he quickly held you to his arms and started crying (Let's just say Kiibo is a human here).

~> You were shocked at his reaction, since you've never saw him cry in front of you, plus you didn't even know he could cry like that.

~> You didn't know how to react so you gave him a peck on the cheek as an apology and quickly wiped his tears. You apologized to him and he quickly forgave you, but only with one condition.

~> "B-Before I forgive y-you, can you at l-least.. Umm.. G-Give me a k-kiss first..? But, n-not on the cheek, okay!?"

_________________________

Thanks for reading!

H O P E

You enjoy~
_________________________

Don't forget to;

Vote, Comment & Follow
_________________________

Muffin_Dreamer Out~~