♡They cuddle you up♡

Requested by: ineedhelpplzdangan

>~<

8th Chapter is out!!~

So sorry if it's short..

Anyways,

Hope you enjoy~

>~<

💚Rantarou💚

~> He'll probably cuddle/hug you everywhere and anytime he wants to, he doesn't care if you were out on public, he'll always hug you everytime he feels like it.

~> When both of you are alone he likes burying your face on his chest, while he enjoys patting your hair while doing it.

~> "Heheh, enjoying the view?~"

💜Ouma💜

~> He'll probably cuddle/hug surprisingly from behind if he needed something~

~> But mostly he likes cuddling you from behind, because he can rest his head to your shoulder and even sometimes grab you breast when you aren't looking.

~> "Nishishi! They're so fluffy (nickname)! Mind if I touch it more?~"

💙Shuichi💙

~> He'll probably just cuddle/hug you when the both of you are alone, or if he needed something from you.

~> He's too shy showing affections on you in public, so he shows you all his affections when the both of you are alone.

~> He likes it when you bury your face on his chest, and plays with your hair if he ever got a chance.

~> "Y-You're too cute, y'know that?~"

💛Kiibo💛

~> Just like Shuichi's, he's too shy on showing affections to you in public, so he shows it all when the two of you are now alone.

~> Of course not like any other people, he mostly asks for your permission first before doing anything else, even though you kept telling him not to ask a lot.

~> He enjoys cuddling/hugging you mostly when you aren't looking, cause he thinks it's cute when you get surprised~

~> "Haha, you made that face again! P-Please keep smiling.. It fits you very well~"

_________________________

Thanks for reading!

H O P E

You enjoy~
_________________________

Don't forget to;

Vote, Comment & Follow
_________________________

-OneCrazyFangurl-