🚀Look who's here!🎾

After a long time on making this..

Finally! Its been released!!

((So sorry for publishing this very late, more requests kept popping up so I kept adding..))

Anyways hope you enjoy!

Also, Kaito and Hoshi are finally joining us!!

>~<

♡>>First Date<<♡

🚀Kaito🚀

~> You'll probably have your first date on his house, simple yet you both will have an alone time together, cause why not?

~> At first you both will spend your time watching movies or playing video games, while cuddling at his huge living room.

~> Once he noticed that you got bored he'll probably starts making space and planet jokes, like; "Hey, why are spacing out?~"

~> Finally when it reaches night, he'll lead you to the roof and starts stargazing with you.

~> Once you have fallen asleep on his shoulders, he'll quickly carry you to his room and cuddle up with you when you sleep.

~> Your date might not be the most fanciest, but the important thing is that you had alot of fun with him, right?

~> "Goodnight my (nickname), I hope you had fun at our simple date, I'm sorry if I couldn't take you somewhere else.. It's just I wanted to show you what my style of dating is~"

🎾Hoshi🎾

~> Your first date would probably be on a cat cafe, because he likes cat and used to have one.

~> He let's you order whatever you want! (He's treat, of course ;))

~> While eating, you noticed that he didn't order anything, so you decided to give him some of your (favorite ordered dessert), which he shyly accepted, and that causes you to fangirl in the inside.

~> Once the other customers noticed what your doing, at first they thought that Hoshi was your son because of his height, and with that Hoshi started to get pissed. (I'm so sorry about the height joke for Hoshi!!)

~> After eating your dessert, he quickly insisted on both to leave cause he might explode from the insults that the customers are saying.

~> Once the both of you got home, you started kissing him on the cheek to calm himself down, which actually works! He rested himself on the bed and you started cuddling him.

~> "I swear if I heard more of those height jokes, I have no choice but to kill them.."

(Author's Note; Please don't kill me if I add more jokes, Hoshi... Also, Hoshi sounds like a yandere there..)