♡They lose you at the grocery store♡

Requested by: OkaColaRuto

>~<

So sorry for the late update..

>~<

~>Scenario<~

You were out buying groceries with your boyfriend, when suddenly 'something' caught your interest.

As soon as your boyfriend looked at you, you were gone..

>~<

💚Rantarou💚

~> He'll probably be just calm on the outside, but in the inside he's freaking out.

~> He started looking for you but since you left him the pushcart, he took time looking for you.

~> Once he found you, he didn't really expect to see you there..

~> You were picking avocados.. Different kinds of avocados.. And let's just say he got jealous, cause know.. You're looking for different avocados!

~> When you noticed that he was right beside you, you started asking him which ones looks the best, he mumbled 'me' but you didn't quite hear him.

~> And then you told him that avocados taste good, and let's just say.. That turned him on.. (get it?~)

~> After buying the groceries, you both headed back home. He lead you inside as fast as possible and.. Let's just say, you were right! Avocados do taste good~ ;)

~> "So, how was the avocado yesterday (nickname)?~"

💜Ouma💜

~> He'll probably just stand there dumbfounded, when he noticed that you weren't listening to what his saying.

~> He started looking for you and when he does, he'll quickly hug you from behind.

~> But too bad he hugged the wrong girl.. And, y'know what happens next right? //Slap//

~> Once you remember Kokichi out of the sudden, you quickly looked for him, you wondered first from where you could find him and an idea popped out of your mind.

~> You headed straight to the Panta section and saw him there holding up a panta to his red cheek.

~> You rushed towards him and didn't bother asking what happened to him, cause you already what happened ;)

~> "Wahhh!! (Nickname)! You're so mean!! Why did you leave me alone!?! Look what happened to me!! Aren't you gonna ask!?"

💙Shuichi💙

~> He'll probably start panicking when he lost sight of you.

~> He started looking for you and even called your phone, but too bad it was on silent mode.

~> Now he was panicking, he searched the whole grocery and you weren't there, that's one thing a detective couldn't solve.

~> But then he noticed something, a shadow, following from behind, he quickly examined the shadow and got a face-palmed on his mind.

~> Once you noticed that he already saw you, you hugged him from behind and giggled. To be honest, you weren't really gone at all, you were just following him from behind and you didn't really expect him to panic like that.

~> After buying the groceries, both of you quickly headed home. You kissed him in the lips as an apology and he kissed back shyly as well.

~> "N-Next time please don't make me p-panic like that.. I really hate l-losing you.. But, if you do that a-again, I-I think, I-I have no choice but to p-punish you..~)

💛Kiibo💛

~> He'll probably be out of control now, when he lose sight of you.

~> He started looking for you in the whole grocery, not even bothering if he bumps into someone.

~> Once he finally spotted you, he'll quickly rush towards you and hug you from behind.

~> When you were done picking at the certain stuff you picked, you treated him ice cream, to calm himself down. Let's just say the in tire day he wasn't letting go of you hand.

~> "D-Don't ever leave me alone like that.. I-It make me worry.. But now, y-you won't be able to escape!"

_________________________

Thanks for reading!

H O P E

You enjoy~
_________________________

Don't forget to;

Vote, Comment & Follow
_________________________

-OneCrazyFangurl-