♡Seeing them Naked♡

Requested by: Sailor_Maki

>~<

So sorry if I take too long to update! Our internet got broken for a couple of hours but, I'm glad it's already fixed! Hope you enjoy!~

>~<

~>Scenario<~

You just got back home after buying groceries & stuff, you placed your groceries to the kitchen counter and decided to look for your boyfriend, cause it seems that he didn't realize that you were back.

You entered your bedroom where you both share, and he wasn't there. You looked towards the bathroom and it seems that the bathroom door was open, same as the light. You decided to switch the bathroom light off, but as soon as you open the bathroom door, you were shocked from what you've seen inside.

>~<

💚Rantarou💚

~> As soon as you saw Rantaro there fully naked, you blushed in deep shade of red.

~> He just smiled and walked towards you not even minding that he's fully naked.

~> Before he could even come close to you, you immediately closed the door in front of his face while apologizing out loud.

~> He just sighed on how embarrass you are in front of him, but then a huge smirk formed on his lips as he decided to think of a little punishment for you~

~> "I wonder what kind of punishment should I make for Y/N~~"

💜Ouma💜

~> As soon as you saw Ouma there naked, you didn't know how to react, you looked at him from top to bottom but good thing his lower part is already covered by a towel, you blushed slightly and decided to apologize, but only you were stopped but Ouma giggling and mumbling something you couldn't quiet hear.

~> When you about to continue your apology, Ouma suddenly tackled you from the floor, then sat on your stomach, you winced in pain from the impact, then decided to you looked at him. Only seeing him with a huge dangerous-looking smirk, well that doesn't look good for you.

~> "I didn't know you were a pervert Y/N!~ Well spying on me is bad thing you know? I wonder what kind of punishment should I give you~~"

💙Shuichi💙

~> As soon as you saw Shuichi there fully naked, you blushed deeply, you were about to apologize but as soon as you realize that Shuichi didn't noticed you, you just quietly close the bathroom door, not letting any sounds for him to hear.

~> After finishing his bath he wrapped a towel around his lower part, then started heading to your bedroom, only seeing you there blushing completely while you cover your face with a pillow.

~> He was confuse at first but then he realized that he noticed a shadow figure from earlier while he took a bath, when he solved the pieces all together, he blushed from what his answer is.

~> "D-Don't worry Y/N, I forgive you.. I-If you g-give me a k-kiss at l-least.."

💛Kiibo💛

~> At first you didn't thought that Kiibo has a body, since people thought that he is robot, same goes for you. But you were wrong (let's just say that Kiibo is human at this scenario, but his mind and personality remains the same), you were speechless from what you saw, you just stood there staring at him at shock.

~> As soon as he realized that you were there, he immediately covers himself using the bathroom curtain, while a blush forms his face.

~> Without thinking you just stepped inside the bathroom then locked the door before walking towards Kiibo, he told you to go out but he was cut off by you kissing him passionately (Poor Kiibo, he'll have FUN at least~).

~> "Y/N!? Wh-What are you d-doing here!? P-Please go o-out.. I-I'm almo- HMPH!!"

_________________________

Thanks for reading!

H O P E

You enjoy~
_________________________

Don't forget to;

Vote, Comment & Follow
_________________________

Muffin_Dreamer Out~~