♡They accidentally grabs your boobs♡

Requested by: Usakill-senpai

>~<

So sorry if I took so long..

Anyways more importantly! Chapter 5 is out!!

Hope you enjoy~

>~<

~>Scenario<~

You and your boyfriend were baking cookies at kitchen, your boyfriend was reaching out for the flour which was currently next to you.

But what he didn't know that he accidentally grabbed you breast instead of the flour.

>~<

💚Rantarou💚

~> Let's just say he slowly started squishing it, and quickly smirked up when he saw your blushing reaction.

~> That turned him on real quick, and started pinning you through the kitchen wall, still not letting it go.

~> He attacked your lips roughly and started squishing your breasts with his two hands, ones you manage to let out a small moan, he quickly forced his tongue inside your mouth completely shutting yourself.

~> Let's just say at the end, it turned out to be a long make out session, but the both of you were cut of when you smell something burning.

~> "Eh? The cookies got burned? Well, don't worry N/N let's just bake a new one! But~ After I finish from what I'm doing, earlier~~"

💜Ouma💜

~> He'll probably won't move his hand away, and even start squishing it.

~> That causes you to get embarrassed, you insisted him to stop, but all he gave you was cute cat look and a giggle.

~> He started touching your other breast as well with his other hand.

~> You bit your lip to prevent any sounds out, as he play with you boobs. But once you let a soft moan out, it quickly turned him on.

~> He attacks you lips roughly, and started playing with you it more. Let's just say it turned out into a make out session.

~> "Nishishishi!~ (N/N)-Chan's boobs are so squishy! I wonder when I'll touch them again~"

💙Shuichi💙

~> He started squishing it for a while to feel if he grabbed the right item, once he felt that it wasn't the flour, he quickly looked his way to you and noticed that you were blushing mess.

~> He quickly asked you what's wrong, but you stayed silent and started looking down.

~> The man then looked at from where you look, and noticed that his hand was touching your (right/left) boob.

~> He tried calming down, but it didn't work, he quickly let go and started apologizing, stuttering and blushing a lot, he wouldn't even make an eye contact with you.

~> You kissed his cheek to let him know that you forgave him, but that only made it worse.

~> Ones you got tired from all his apologise and distance, you quickly pinned him through the wall, he nervously asked you and you cutted him off with a sweet kiss.

~> "G-Gah..! W-What are y-you d-doing, N/- Hmph!?"

💛Kiibo💛

~> He'll probably space out for a minute (analyzing what's happening), while looking at his hand who was currently touching your (left/right) boob.

~> After realizing what's happening, he'll quickly get his hand away from it.

~> Like Shuichi, he stutters, blush a lot and wouldn't even make an eye contact with you.

~> He kept apologizing every minute until you had enough and got an idea to make him stop, you cutted him off and quickly pulled him into a kiss, slipping your tongue inside his mouth to make it even sweeter~

~> "I-I-I'M S-SORRY!! N/N!! I-I D-DIDN'T M-MEAN TO T-TOUCH IT!! P-PLEASE FORG- HMPH!?"

_________________________

Thanks for reading!

H O P E

You enjoy~
_________________________

Don't forget to;

Vote, Comment & Follow
_________________________

-_pastelgurl_- Out~~