Chapter 7: INARI

Quick note,most of this chapter is Futaba and Yusuke texting one another,so I'm clarifying that to evade confusion •w• Now back to the story!

Futaba: YO INARI

Futaba waited for little bit,pondering to herself,
"Nahhhhh,but I'm totally not in love with him....Can't be right."
Until he finally answered.

Yusuke: Futaba,what is it? It's past midnight.

Futaba: Why are you complaining?
I bet you would keep yourself up even more late if you were drawing something for your next painting...

-moment of silence-

Yusuke: ....Touché.Go on.

Futaba: WELL ANYWAYS I NEED MY INSIGHTFUL FLAMBOYANT ARTIST TO ANSWER ME A QUESTION BOI.

Yusuke: Alright...But can you please calm down and refrain from writing in all caps?

Futaba: Ok.But I nEEd to ask you something!!! ""\ó~ò/""

Yusuke: Hm?

Futaba: Um...

She held her breath and then popped the serious question,

Futaba: WHAT IS LOVE

BABY DON'T HURT ME,DON't mE COmE oN

Yusuke: Futaba.

Futaba: Ok jk but in all seriousness,how...um

Would you describe love?

Yusuke: Hmm....
Well,there's many answers to that question.
An intense deep affection,a deep romantic or sexual attachment to someone.But there are other types of love such as fraternal,paternal,maternal,or even between platonic relationships.

But I would rather describe love through art inste-

Futaba: Yea yea Inari,I have no time,so can you pls speed up the lecture??

Yusuke: I would,but you'd need to be more specific to what you are requesting me to answer.

Futaba: Ummmmm.....how do you know when you are in love??

Yusuke: Well....Again,I assume you are referring to romantic type of love so I'll explain it through questions for you.

Futaba: K

Yusuke: Oh,and it's best if the person asks these questions themselves honestly for a more accurate answer,I presume.

Futaba: K

Yusuke:
Are you and that person close in any way?
Does this person make you happy?
Do you enjoy the company they bring into your life?
Do you want to protect this person?
Do you ever have those feelings that you'd secretly wish to never be separated from them?