13:

Ashton:
I woke in the back of the car. I rubbed my eyes to find colson sitting on the beach. I pushed open the door and stepped out into the sun. As I closed it colson looked at me and smiled. I walked up to him with the feeling of sand between my toes. When I got over to him I sat down and leaned my head on his shoulder. "I think I'm gonna start working on my mixed tapes today." He says as we look out at the water.

I smiled and laced my fingers with his. "If your gonna start those today why are you still here??" I ask him. I feel his body shift and that's when I'm pushed down and he's hovering over me. "Because your here." He smiles at me. I cup his face with my hands and pull him to my lips. The kiss is slow and full of love. We were interrupted by a seagull squeaking at another one who had a piece of garbage hanging from his mouth. Colson and I both look at it and chuckle. "Fuckin birds." He sat up and looked back out at the water. "Let's get goin? We can go look for jobs today?" I say as I stand up and brush the sand off myself.

He just nods his head and stands up. We walked back to the car and he decided to drive. After driving for about 20 minutes we pull up to his house. He put the car in park then we got out. I met him in front of the car and wrapped my arms around him. "I'm gonna go change then I'll be right back." I stood on my tippy toes and gave him a kiss. As I was turning around Colson slapped my ass. "I love you baby." I smiled as I walked away. "I love you Colson baker." I looked behind me to see Colson smiling at me. I swayed my hips as I walked away and I could feel his eyes burning holes into my back. "Fuckin tease."  He shouted at me as I climbed the stairs. I giggled and blew him a kiss. I walked through the door to see Lia and Tate at the kitchen table eating, then my dad in his chair with a beer in one hand and the remote in the other.

"Did you not go to work today daddy?" I ask as I make my way over to him. "No, not today." He takes a sip of his beer and watches the football game. "I'm gonna go change then I'm going to town with Colson to find a job." I say as I walk back to my room. "Thats great sweetheart." My dad says without paying much attention. I roll my eyes and walk into my room to find clothes. I put on a white tank top, a light pink cardigan, ripped up skinny jeans, leather jacket, my black healed boots, and my small black backpack. After I got dressed I curled my hair. Slipping my bag on that held onto a pack of cigarettes, blunt wraps, and a water bottle full of raspberry vodka, I made my way back out to the living room. "Alright I'm leaving. I'll be home later." I called as I walked out the door.

I closed it behind me and made my way down the stairs. Colson had on a pair of his ripped skinny jeans, a white v-neck shirt, his leather jacket, and his dirty combat boots. "Oh damn. My girl lookin fine as fuck." He said and bit at his bottom lip. I blushed and looked at my feet. He poked my cheek once I stopped in front of him. "Red cheeks are cute on you." He said and tilted my head up till our eyes locked. I smiled at him and he leaned down, placing a small kiss on my forehead. My heart melted and I smiled widely, feeling thankful that I get to call someone like Colson mine.

He pulled away and laced his fingers with mine. He pulled me towards his house. "Colson, we don't have time to do this," I said as I pulled back. " we have to go to town." I groaned as he tightened his grip and kept walking up the steps. "We're just gonna smoke a blunt. Then we can go to town." He stated as he pushed open the door and pulled me through it. "Fine just one then we need to go."

-1 hour later-

I hummed along to the music that played on the radio as I drove through town. I glanced at Colson who was looking out the window nodding his head to the beat. I smiled and pulled up to the small dinner that was downtown. "I'm gonna go in and get a application. I'll be right back." I said as I leaned over to him and gave him a kiss. "Alright baby. I'll be right here." He said and smiled at me. I got out of the car and walked up to the front door. Taking a deep breath I stepped through the door and walked up to the counter. "Hello. I'll be right with you." The lady said as she poured a glass of water and gave it to an older man who sat at on one of the bar stools. "What can I do for you young lady?" She smiled at me. "Uhm I just came in here cause I saw a help wanted sign outside and I was wondering if I could possibly get an application." I said and returned a smile.