1 .

Okay , here goes the first chapter lol . Myself will be in here played as the best friend .

I'm finally done with practice . Coach worked us really hard today leaving me really sore than usual . " someone get that ice bath started " I said as I laid down on the floor . I closed my eyes and heard the sound of water and the bag of ice . I slowly open my eyes to see my best friend Sarah looking at me . " what " I laugh . " get up the bath is ready " she said tugging on my arm . I got up and hop in . I sigh at the feeling , it always calmed me down and made my stress level low .

I groan as Sarah drags me to the car . " I really don't want to go to this game " I say starring at her . "Shhh and get in " she says laughing . Sarah is the first female in the NFL . She's on the Patriots . I'm a professional basketball player . We've been best friend since kindergarten , the first thing she said was " do you like football " and really the rest is history .

We pulled in and all I saw were number 13 jerseys everywhere . If I'm right then that's Odell Beckham Jr . I either hear good things about him , or really bad things . Sarah was wearing Number 21 who is Landon Collins . She talks about him a lot . I look at her and shake my head . This team is always her big rivals .

We sit right at the sidelines . Fans crowding both of us . I always loved these times . Talking with fans , taking pictures , sighing posters and shirts . It's an amazing feeling . After we do that we finally sit down and watch the guys practice . Odell and I make eye contact several times . " I see you've met Odell " Sarah says nudging my arm . I laugh and roll my eyes . " we haven't even met we've just been making awkward eye contact " I tell her . She shakes her head and laughs . " well now is you're time " she says smiling ahead of her . I look to the side and see him jogging towards us .

                    • Odell's Pov •
" she's beautiful " I tell Landon and Olivier . They turn their heads over to Sarah and the mysterious girl next to her . " they both are " Landon says . " hol up boys imma go introduce myself to her " I say jogging towards them .
{end of his pov}

" hey goat " he says to Sarah . She laughs and says hey . Then he turns his head to me . He's beautiful . His full beard , blonde curly hair , which Sarah calls him roman noodles . He smiles . " hey beautiful " I feel my face heat up and look down smiling . " hey I'm lupe " I say . He smiles . " I'm Odell "

.
.
.
End of the first chapter . I honestly could of done better but it's okay lol . Hope whoever reads enjoys! ~ Sarah 🤘🏽💙