Chaper 2: Kilig ka naman diyan. Di bagay sa'yo

If you felt bored sa first chap feel free po ang negative comments nyo.

Alam ko hindi ako ganon ka ganda magsulat pero tanggap ko naman yun eh! hahaha.

Here's the second chapter, pagbigyan ang inspired :) hahaha xD

But if you do like this, You can vote :))

—-

CHAPTER TWO-  KILIG KA NAMAN DIYAN. DI BAGAY SAYO.

Rhea's POV

"HEY! You really not change! I know that facial expression of yours :) Don't worry, what I've seen and what I've heard is just a SECRET ;)" he said while forcing himself not to laugh.

Errr. He's getting into my nerves! He gave emphasis on the phrase 'what I've heard' so it means, I was murmuring ?

What's on my mind came out of my mouth?

But, to be honest, I'm happy today that I finally had a conversation with him :)

I was always angry with him but, on the other hand I was not. I don't know why! But I know,  he was being true to what he was just said!

He was the one who taught me that SECRET is always a SECRET!

How I wish, this is not yet the end of our convo. Wait a minute? I raised my one eyebrow to him!

"Stay calm Rhea! Hehe! You're being crazy because of that Re.."

"Hep! Don't you dare mention his name!" Before he'll finish his sentence I cut him off.

"Okay, well, hehehe. You're being crazy lately :P You stressed yourself too much."

He said while giggling. And within seconds he burst out laughing.

While he continued his laughing, I realized that it's been 2 years since he laughed because of me and in front of me.

I watched him until he realized also that I was starring at him. And, I found myself with him at the canteen.

We're eating together, of course libre niya. I miss this scene of ours :)

He kept on arguing with me the whole time! HE ALSO didn't change! :D

While walking back to the classroom, I lost my control and it made me fall down.

"You!" I pointed him. "Me?"He asked curiously. Is he really with me? Didn't he noticed that I was about to fall and he didn't care to catch me? He's a total jerk.

" Arrggg Yes! Why didn't you bother to catch me? You're such a mean guy! I badly hate you right now!" I SHOUTED him.

"CALM down Rhea, hehehe. Well I'm sorry for that! I know that you're about to fall, I just want to see you falling. Hahaha. You're really a Clumsy girl :P Haha. I thought you're a total lady right now! But the fact is NOT YET! HahahaxD"

He's really laughing until we entered the room. I just don't mind him. He changed my mood again.

I need to control my emotions. I don't want to build a bad record in this school. JUST FOCUS RHEA. FOCUS.

***
I got my bag and put some powder on my face before I went home.

Oh my, update pala ngayon ng School 2019. Shemay!

Where's Geanette by the way? I didn't see her after the last period. Did she go home already? Who's with me then?

"Needs companion Ms. Clumsy girl? " He said with a smirk.