Chapter 2: Wanda and Vision?

"You can't join me for coffee again?" You said with a sigh. "Why not, Wanda?"

"I'm sorry (Y/N/N), but after what happened with the building...I am not allowed to leave." Wanda sighed.

"Can I come visit you at least? It's been two weeks."

"Well...Do you know where the tower is?" She questioned curiously.

"Yeah, my brothers an Avenger, Wanda." You giggled

"Ah right, bird man." Wanda laughed.

"Which one?"

"Oh, you are bad. I'm not doing anything, so pop by anytime. We can have a sleepover. It's only Vision and I most of the time anyway. Pietro's with Clint right now."

"Vision?" That caught your attention. You hadn't seen the android since the party a month ago.

"Yes. You know of him?" She asked, now quite interested.

"At the party. Remember the guy Pietro zipped me away from?" You chuckled. "That was Vision."

"Definitely come by then! It gets lonely when you've only got one person around." Wanda admitted.

"I will then. I'll pack my stuff right now, I'm moving in for a few days since Sam disappeared with Steve. Lonely around this empty house." You both laughed.

"See you soon."

"Love you." The call ended.

🔌🔌🔌

You arrived at the Avengers Tower that afternoon, bag on your back as you went up the elevator. When you stepped out, you were greeted by FRIDAY.

"Afternoon Miss Wilson, shall I inform Miss Maxminoff of your arrival?"

"No need FRIDAY." Wanda wrapped you in a hug and you laughed, hugging her back. "Come, I have brought movies to binge." She beamed and pulled you along towards the living room.

"So, where's your house guest?" You asked curiously, looking around.

"Vision is talking with Stark over the phone." She frowned slightly.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just...wish I could go out like normal. The world does not like me right now. I'm surprised you do."

"I could never hate you Wanda. You're my best friend, and you tried to save them. Mistakes happen. A lot more people would have been killed anyway if you hadn't risen it higher." You reassured, hugging her tightly.

"I guess. The world doesn't see it that way though." Once you'd let go and put your bag down, you watched the red bulb move around her fingers.

"Well, the world had billions of people. You know who's opinion should matter most to you though?"

"The opinion of her peers and herself." You were answered by the smooth voice of Vision, who was adorned in a sweater. You thought it looked good on him, if not a bit handsome.

"Exactly." You smiled at him.

"Miss (Y/N). I was not told of your visitation to the Tower. Welcome." Vision smiled. You pushed a part of your fringe behind your ear.

"Hey. It's good to see you. Surprised you remember me." You offered your hand and he took it. You felt a wave of calmness course through your veins.

"I remember everyone I set my eyes upon. A perk of having a AI subconsciousness." He chuckled, pulling his hand away. "How long will your guest be staying Wanda? Shall I inform Stark?"