Chapter One

Lilith POV
It was dawn and I barely got any sleep from the nightmares I have. I've been living in the woods for a while. Well, I'm immortal and my eyes are different colors (Blue and orange) but I look like a 16 year old. I put on a hoodie and jeans and went out walking in the forest. It was autumn so it was pretty cool. I went to a stream nearby and sat down to play with the water. I kept playing with the water until I heard something in the bushes. Deciding to be the stupid person I am, I went to see what it was. There wasn't anything there... oh well. I decided to go to a nearby town to hunt. I shifted into a large beast.

I was basically a giant wolf

I was basically a giant wolf. I was twice as tall as a human. I haven't eaten in a while so I went to the closest place which was a park. There were only a few kids there and no parents. It was night so they couldn't see me. I went over to them and clawed them. I managed to cut all of them but there were people coming because they heard the children scream. I ran off back into the woods, forgetting about eating. I shifted back to my normal self but my skin was white and my eyes were gold like my wolf. That's not right. My skin is supposed to look normal. What the hell? I heard something in the bushes again. This time, I decided to go look. Bad mistake because whatever was in the bush, killed me. All I saw was darkness. Am I dead or alive? I heard voice and saw visions of the children from the park.
"Five of the children you have hurt are alive...." It showed five teenage boys who are on the ground with red and black blood. Their skin turning white and eyes are gold.
"Xavier Cross. Age 17..." There was a boy with black hair and dark brown eyes.
"Alexander Grey. Age 16..." It showed a boy with brown hair and green eyes.
"Jacob Rivers. Age 15." It showed a boy with blond hair, purple eyes, and glasses.
"Travis Smith. Age 17." There was a boy with white hair and green eyes.
"Nicholas Reed. Age 14." The boy had light brown hair and brown eyes.
"But who are they?" I asked.
"They are your followers." The voice responded.
I woke up with a headache. There was a pool of blood around me but the wounds were gone. I went home to change into something else.

I walked towards the town and to the asylum where the boys were

I walked towards the town and to the asylum where the boys were. I made sure to morph back into my normal self. My hair was back to its original black and my skin was its normal color and my eyes were violet. I went inside.
"Hello, I would like to see Xavier Cross." I told the man at the desk.
"What is your name and relationship with him?" He asked.
"My name is Lilith Night and I'm a close friend." I told him. He typed some things into the computer and we went to Xavier. I went into the room and I could see his hair and skin was white and his eyes were gold.
"Who are you?" He asked in an annoyed voice.
"I'm a friend, Xavier." I told him. His eyes widened as he looked up.
"How do you know my name?" He questioned. I shifted into my original form.
"You're like me..." He said.
"Yes and I can teach you how to use your new powers. Let's go, I'm breaking you out." I said and he followed. When we went out the guard was outside the door. I morphed my hand into a claw and killed him. I took the keys and went to free the others.
"Alexander, I presume." I said and he nodded.
"Wanna leave this place?" I asked him.
"I got nothing better to do so sure." He replied. We went to the others and freed them.
"Let's leave this place." I said and they followed me out.
"Hey! Where are you going!? You can't leave with them!" A guard shouted. I laughed.
"I can, and there's nothing you can do to stop me." I said as I killed him.
"You can change back to your normal self, just imagine what you look like and you'll look like yourself again." I said and changed back. Xavier did it first and the others followed. We went out of the building and into the woods.
"Wow is this really where you live?" Travis asked. I nodded.
"Of course." I said as I opened the door to the mansion. We sat in the living room.
"You guys can use the guest bedrooms for now. I will sort that stuff out later. Now, you can introduce yourselves." I said. There was silence.
"Ugh fine. I'll go first. My name is Lilith Night and I'm 16." I said. Xavier sighed.
"Xavier Cross. Age 17." He said.
"Jacob Rivers. Age 15." Jacob said.
"Alexander Grey. Age 16."
"Travis Smith. Age 17." He said. I looked at the last boy.
"Aww you're shy. That's Nicholas Reed. He's 14 which makes him the youngest. Now, let me show you your rooms." I said.
Time Skip To Night~
It was dinner and I was hungry. I'm guessing the others were too.
"Can we eat?" Travis whined. The others agreed.
"If you want to eat, you have to learn to hunt." I said. We walked out a good distance into the woods. I shifted into my wolf form. They looked up at me amazed.
"Now you try. Just imagine yourself in that form." I said as I shifted back. Jacob tried it first. He succeeded but he was only half my size. They others were too. They were taller than a human though. Maybe it's because I'm the leader? They had a mark on their legs.

"Alright let's go

"Alright let's go." I said. We wandered around for a while until we picked up a scent. It was a human. We went closer and saw that it was a camp. There were about six people there. We circled the camp and got into position to pounce. They leapt first. I sat and waited for them to kill. Once they were done, we picked the bodies and went to a cave near our mansion. We ate the people there.
"Let's go back." I told them. They nodded and we ran back to the mansions and shifted back to our human forms. We went inside and slept.
~~~~~~
Author's Note
Hello guys~ I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. I know it says creepypasta in the tag and they will show up either in chapter Two or three.