Chapter Six

Genevieve POV (A/N wow this is new)
Hmmm. Finding files can't be that hard, right? Ugh. I teleported all around the place. There were some files at an orphanage, Slender's office, and a hospital. Well these are all the files found. The hardest file to get was the one in Slender's office. He like never leaves. I had to cause a fight between Ben and Jeff by taking their things and hiding it in each of their rooms to get him out. At least I got it. I poofed into Lilith's room. She wasn't there. I searched the forest. She wasn't there either. What. Where could she have gone?
'Genevieve....help..me..' I heard Lilith's voice. Well. Time for me to pop in her head. I placed the files under her bed and went back into her mind.
Lilith POV
All I remember was a voice saying 'Make a wish' before I was knocked out. I'm chained to a wall and I have duct tape on my mouth.
'Genevieve....help..me' I thought. I was very tired. I didn't even have the strength to think. They put a collar on me that drains my energy. I can't shift and it sucks.
'Where are you?' She asks. I can barely say anything.
'Zalgo...' was all that came out before I blacked out again.
Genevieve POV
Shit shit shit shit. Zalgo has her. Not good. She hasn't even reached her final form. Crap. There's only one way out. I poofed in Slender's office. He got up and attacked me with his tendril. I dodged.
"You know you could have killed Lilith right?" I said.
"What?" He answered.
"I am bound to Lilith. You kill me, she goes down with me. You hurt me, she's gonna feel the pain." I said.
"What do you want and who are you?" He said.
"My name is Genevieve and Lilith is in trouble. She's been kidnapped by Zalgo." I said. He seemed shocked. I dunno. He has no face.
"Why the fuck are you still here? Go tell everyone and save her!" I scolded. He teleported away. Jeez. I went poofed downstairs and saw them all in the living room. The minute I walked in, about 30 weapons were thrown at me. I just poofed behind Slender.
"Jeez, that's not a way to welcome a guest." I said.
"Settle down children. This is Genevieve. She is bound to Lilith." Slender said. I nodded. He explained the situation.
"So here's the plan." I said.
Lilith POV
How long have I been out? I saw a familiar figure walk through the door. He ripped the duct tape off my mouth which hurt like a bitch.
"What..do you want....Zalgo..." I managed to say.
"You." He said. Obviously he wants me. That's totally not the reason he kidnapped me in the first place.
"What...do you wa-....want to do...with me?" I asked. He chuckled darkly.
"Simple. I want you to marry me so I can gain your powers." He said. I'm not special....am I?
"What...powers..? I can only...do so much..." I said feeling dizzy. Talking is going to drain me.
"You don't even know half the things you can do." He replied.
"So tell me, what can I do?! I was left in the wood with no parents and survived on my own! Tell me what's so special!!" I screamed. Ugh. Shouldn't have don't that. I am officially drained of energy. My vision became blurry.
"You'll find out soon..." He said. And that's the last thing I heard before blacking out.
Genevieve POV
"What do you mean 'WE WAIT'?!?" I screamed at them.
"Zalgo...is very strong, child." Slender said. I rolled my eyes. I know that.
"Lilith can die from him!" I told him. He shook his head and sighed.
"Well-..." He started but I couldn't hear anything after because my vision became blurry. I swayed around and tried to regain my balance, but I fell and blacked out. Which I weird cause I'm like a voice in a body. That shouldn't happen...I think.
Where am I? I wondered.
"Help me Genevieve..." Lilith's voice said. What?
"Where are you?" I screamed into darkness.
"Zalgo wants me to marry him..." She said.
"What?" I asked. She isn't even at her full power. I gasped. Her powers will unlock if she's bound to someone or something powerful. I am powerful but she isn't allowing my to fully bond with her. Marriage will force her powers out and that's painful. She might not even be able to control it.
"...don't have much...time left...wedding..three days...from...now..." Her voice said as it cracked. She was too tired.
"NO WAIT!!!" I screamed as I woke up. I looked around the room. No one was there. I teleported to Slender's office.
"You have three days till the wedding to find Lilith and defeat Zalgo. Her energy's drained and she can't fight back." I said quickly. What I didn't realize was that everyone was in the room. They panicked and some ran around like a chicken with no head. Lilith's brothers and sister started to pace around the room. Even the normally calm EJ was frustrated. Great job causing panic Genevieve. I thought. Slender must have read my mind because he stood up and silenced everyone. They started to make a new plan.
Lilith POV
I hope that they'll get me before the wedding. I didn't have enough time to say what I wanted. I opened my eyes slowly, adjusting to the light. This time, I was in a bedroom but the collar was still around my neck. I slowly got up and looked around the room. How long was I out? A few minutes later a girl was thrown in here.
"LET ME OUT!!" She screamed and banged on the door.
"Hello.." I said. She turned around to look at me.
"What do you want with me?" She said annoyed. I shook me head and pointed to the collar which she also had.
"You're going to drain your energy if you keep moving around so much." I said. She looked at me carefully before smiling.
"I'm Eliza." She said and walked over to me.
"Lilith." I said. She was pretty much the same height as me maybe a little taller.
"So why are you in here?" She asked.
"Forced marriage in two days." I answered. She sighed.
"How about you?" I asked. She smiled sheepishly.
"I...uh..may have shot a spell at Zalgo..." She said. I laughed.
"Did you hit him?" I asked. She nodded and grinned.
"He turned pink for three hours." She said and we laughed.
"Do you have a spell to make you numb?" I asked.
"Yeah why?" She asked.
"Cast it on yourself." I said. She looked at me weirdly before doing so. I changed my hand into a claw before slightly cutting her skin. That took a lot of effort to change it.
"What's that supposed to do?" She asked as I wrapped a bandage around her arm.
"It will change you into a giant wolf and allows you to morph into what you kill." I said tiredly. She smiled.
"Sweet." She said.
"But...your skin will turn white and you're eyes will turn gold. You can always morph into your normal self though." I said as her skin was already changing. I yawned and slept on the bed.
"Sweet dreams..."
~~~~~~
Author's Note
So sorry for not updating. I might start another book but updates are slow. I am procrastinating everything right now. Even my homework and studying. Hope you enjoyed.
Bye~