Chapter Eleven

Lilith POV
"Just great. Maybe I should've been suspicious of the door just opening like that." I groaned as I rubbed my arm.
"I mean, you were born here. Maybe your mom thought that you'd come back eventually and put a spell that would only open if you opened it if you touched it cause you were the one who opened it anyways." She said in one mouthful. I scrunched up my face.
"But we felt no magic around it." Travis implied. We got up and dusted off our clothes. Hmm. Just a cave.
"So many crystals..." Blossom said. They sparkled and glowed, the only source of light.
"Might as well follow the cave. The hole we fell in through is blocked." Jacob sighed dramatically. We rolled our eyes.
"Just move." Xavier grumbled. We set off in a series of different paths.
"God it's like a maze here." Eliza muttered. We ended up at a dead end. The room was fairly large but led to no where.
"So you finally came.." A voice said.
"Who are you?!" I shouted. The voice chuckled, echoing in the large cave.
"I, my dear, am the creator." The girl sauntered our from the shadows.
"Why did you trap us here?!" Blossom demanded. She chuckled ominously in response.
"Well, you're little leader is a mistake. She's not supposed to be alive. Her mother abandoned her years ago to die in the forest. She knew it was wrong to kill you but it was also the right thing to do, so she left you in the forest to die." She laughed.
"Liar! She would never do that...She's my mother!" My voice trembled.
"Have you not seen little Blossom's mother? The poor girl, abused by her family all her life. She would've lived a happy life is she had gone back. But since she's been turned, her family will see her as nothing but a monster." She cackled. Blossom looked down ashamed. But what for? Isn't she living happily with us?
"Xavier, your father loved you with all his heart. The minute you became this monster, your father was disgusted and denied any relationship with you. You could've lived happily with your fiancé and family. But you were changed." The atmosphere felt so tense. What is she doing?
"Travis. Your little sister always did make you happy. Too bad you killed her when you turned. Your vision was red and room covered in blood. Poor girl." She giggled. He bit his lip and avoided my concerned eyes.
"Jacob. Your girlfriend meant the world to you. But she cheated on you and ruined your reputation, making your parents furious. You had another chance but lost it because you changed into a monster." Her eyes were evil.
"Alexander...hmm, you had the perfect life. You were just bored and went out to find something fun to do. That was your mistake. Seeking for something new cause you to be hurt by her. She caused this." She whispered while laughing.
"ENOUGH WITH YOUR LIES!!" I shouted and went to attack her. She vanished.
"Too slow. Maybe you should be a good dog and stay where you are." She teased. My wings opened as I shot into the air, slashing nothing but air.
"Why is she so fast?" I thought frustratedly. She laughs as if she hears my thoughts.
"Zane. Your brothers always treated you nicely yet you reject them every time they ask you to go with them. Maybe if you went with them, you wouldn't have lost a chance to spend time with them and your family." She cut my cheek.
"DON'T LISTEN TO HER!! ITS NOTHING BUT LIES." I screamed.
"But dear, surely you know their past. Or maybe you've never asked? That's selfish of you isn't it? Just like Nicholas. He kept everything to himself and did not appreciate anything. He's lost his family once he became a monster like you." She punched me back to the ground. The impact caused the floor to crack.
"Eliza...the little witch. You've regretted becoming something like her. Your sisters turned you away when you contacted them again. They think you're an abomination. Something that shouldn't exist. You could have prevented this by not agreeing to changing yourself." I got up and punched her when she was distracted by Eliza. They were all in a trance like state, a dark aura around them. She's going to tear us apart.
"You're wrong!" I kicked her stomach.
"No one is alone!" I threw her into the wall.
"Everyone has a reason for their choices!" I threw her into the ceiling.
"Not everyone has choices!" She screamed as she punched me in the stomach.
"Not everyone is understanding!" She kicked me back. The walls shook from the impact.
"Not everyone is living the life they wanted it to be!" She shouted.
"Not everyone has friends."
"Not everyone has family.."
"Because they'll just forget you when you need them the most..." Her voice cracked.
"You are nothing but a mistake. Something that shouldn't exist." She regained her composure.
"That's why your friends turn against you. Your family will leave you. Just like you once did to me." She whispered. Just like I once did to her... what did I do to her? I don't even know her!
"She's right you know. Family can't always be there when you need them." Blossom muttered. Her eyes were so dull and blank.
"What? Family is sticking together. Sure they can't always be with you but they will always be by your side. They may say something that they regret but it doesn't mean they hate you." I cried out. They aren't listening.
"No, you're wrong." Xavier said before charging at me. I blocked his hand, now a paw with sharp claws. The crystal above his head black.
"Please! Snap out of it! I don't want to hurt you!" I shouted, my voice trembling.
"You should've thought about that when you first attacked us!" Jacob roared and slashed at me. Blood poured out of my arm.
"Stop it! Please!!" I cried out in frustration. Blossom pinned me to the wall, choking me.
"I thought you'd give me a perfect life. Better than the last. Treat me like family. But you didn't. You took me away from my family!" Her hand crushed my throat.
"I'm sorry." I whispered as I dug my class into her side. Her eyes darkened as she fell back. Any trace of being a monster disappeared as she closed her eyes.
One by one, they came at me. My heart hurt when I changed each of them back to human. Permanently.
"Stop this! We can work this out!" I shouted at her. She just laughed and punched me. I grabbed her collar and pushed her against the wall.
"Go..to hell.." Xavier muttered as his hand went straight through my chest. He fell back on the ground, changing back to human. I fell on my knees. The wound. I can't heal it. Why can't I heal myself? Am I going to die?
~Flashback~
"Lilith!"
"Am I going to die here?" The little girl whimpered.
"No. You can't!" She replied while trying to heal the wound. The girl pushed her hand away.
"J..just let me go..." She pleaded.
"No! I need you!" She cried out. Tears poured from her eyes. She held all the stars in her big blue eyes.
"I'm sorry...Nova..."
~Flashback End~
I gasped as I held the wound. It bled so much. Why can't I heal myself? My skin. My hair. It's normal. I'm human again. Why? Why is this happening?
"I...I'm sorry..I didn't mean..to...to leave you Nova." I choked out. The life left my eyes and the world went black.
~~~~~~
Nova POV
"NO!!" I screamed shaking her body. The tears that threatened to fall slid down my face. A mess of blood and tears as I tried frantically to staunch the wound.
"You're supposed to win! I'm supposed to be dead. You should've killed me! Why....why aren't you getting up?!" I screamed. Her lifeless body began to fade.
"Please...Get up....Kill me. That's what you're supposed to do right?" I sobbed as she became transparent.
"Don't cry...I'm not worth it. Give them the life they've wanted..." Her soft voice echoed in the cave.
All that was left was me. Alone in the dark cave.
~~~~~~
Author's Note
The end is nearrrrr.
Anyways...
Bye~