Epilogue

Third POV
After the incident, Nova erased their memory and gave them the life they had wanted. Just like Lilith had said. Slenderman and the others eventually found out what had happened. They didn't exactly forgive her but they couldn't bring themselves to hurt her. After all, she was Lilith's childhood friend.
They went out killing to take their minds off things. Although more and more deaths had been occurring lately. No trademark left at each killing. Just bodies torn and tattered. Flesh ripped and organs gone.
"Hahah you should see your face. So full of fear." A familiar girl's voice laughed. Muffled screams filled the room as they looked inside. A girl. With white hair. And pale skin. With golden eyes.
"Lilith?" Nova gasped. Her face contorted into confusion as she finished ripping up the body.
"Who?"
"W..What? Lilith! It's me! Nova?" She tried desperately to make her recall the memories.
"My name isn't Lilith." She said. Their eyes moved to the scar right where her heart is. Or where it should be.
"It's Naomi. And I'm the Heartless Killer."
~~~~~~
Author's Note
Hope you liked this part. Too bad there isn't a book two. Oh wellz. And sorry this took so long. Anyways...
Thank you for reading and goodbye~