Chapter Seven

Lilith POV
I woke up a few hours later I think. When I got up, I didn't see Eliza but I saw Zalgo.
"What do you want." I said coldly.
"Your friends are here to save you..." He said. My eyes widened and a small smile formed on my face.
"..But, they won't be seeing you....they're going to see another side of you...." He said and chuckled evilly. He grabbed my neck and lifted me up. I started to choke. He said some words but I couldn't hear because I trying to stay alive. Duh. But I should have fought back instead. I fell into darkness.
"Where am I?" I said. It was just darkness. I was walking through the dark.
I saw a white space that eventually turned into a scene. It was like me watching what I'm doing through a tv. I stood there and watched. I saw him speaking and I knew I responded, but I didn't know what I said or control my mouth. I can't control my body. We walked past a mirror and I saw my reflection which wasn't me at all. My hair was red at the tips and my pale skin was covered in blood. My clothes were torn and tattered but still covered me. My eyes were red as blood and cold as ice.
"What's happening to me?" I thought. I had walked out to see everyone in front. They can't fight me. I'll hurt them...
"No...please don't..." I whimpered as I slashed one of them with a claw. I kept taking them down one by one and I couldn't stop it.
"No...stop it...STOP!!" I screamed. The image vanished and a woman was there. She had black hair and pale skin. Her eyes were as dark as the night and had a blue glow to them. She wore a long white dress.
"Hello angel." She said. Her voice was so calm and gentle. It was so familiar.
"Hello?" I answered a little unsure. She smiled and motioned for me to come closer.
"My precious child..." She said and held a hand to my cheek. He touch was soft and gentle.
"Child?" I asked.
"My daughter." She answered and vanished in a swirl of butterflies. Images started to appear in the darkness. Each one had a little girl, a man, and a woman in it. One picture caught my eyes though. A picture of Slender and the woman holding a little girl who looked about five. Me.
Genevieve POV
I looked at Lilith who was taking down everyone one by one. She had red eyes and her hair was red at the tips. She was covered in blood. She was about to attack Blossom but she stopped, frozen. Her eyes flickered from gold to red. When they stopped flickering, it turned gold and she collapsed. I ran over to her and picked her up. I'm not that weak. Slender had penetrated Zalgo with a tendril to the chest. He disappeared into black smoke.  He teleported is back to the mansion and set Lilith on her bed. Her mind was blocked and I couldn't see what she was thinking.
Lilith POV
Memories and images flashed everywhere. It stopped at one memory.
"My Angelic Little Devil...."
~~~~~~
Author's Note
Sorry it's so short. I had some stuff to do and I'm not sure what to write. Heheh...
Well..
Bye~