Chapter Five

Slenderman's POV
Should I tell her? Should I keep it a secret? Ugh this is so frustrating. I paced around the room thinking. Maybe I could tell her later. But what if she gets mad at me for leaving? Arg. I'll think about it later.
Lilith's POV
'Wake up sleepy head.' Genevieve said.
'Noooo...five more minutes mom...' I whined. She just giggled.
'Come on sleepy head.' She said.
'Fine...' I answered. I got up to see the room empty. They were probably downstairs. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then I filled up the bath and hopped in. I stayed there for a while and zoned out. I got out of the bath and put on clothes.

I went out the window and into a tree that was nearby

I went out the window and into a tree that was nearby. I walked through the forest and explored a little. It was nice to be out again. I sat at the edge of the lake and touched the water. So booorrrreeeeddd. I thought. I felt someone sit next to me. It was a girl with black hair and blue eyes. I tilted my head slightly.
"Who are you?" I asked. She giggled.
"Woow you already forgot?" She said. Her voice...
"Genevieve~!" I said. She nodded.
"Well I'd love to stay but I gotta poof away magically. I'll be in your head sometimes and you can ask me for anything. Bye~" She said and disappeared. Jeez. I'd didn't even say bye. Oh well. I shifted to my wolf form and ran through the forest to kill. I spotted three people. A female and two males. They appear to be drunk. I stayed behind the bushes and waited to kill them. They started to strip and make out. Ewww. Just...ewww. I decided to kill them now before I had to see that. I didn't even bother eating them. I ran back to the mansion and went into the living room. Ben and Jacob were playing games. Nicholas was reading. The others were probably in the kitchen or something. I went to the bathroom to shower. When I washed the blood off, I wrapped a towel around me. And then I got teleported to the living room. I stood there glaring.
"So what is so important that you have to teleport me with out warning. I could have been NAKED for gods sake." I yelled. The boys turned away blushing.
"Well...uh...my brothers are coming to visit for a few weeks..." Slender said. Everyone groaned. My pack and I had the 'what's so bad about it?' look.
"Come on...they aren't that bad...." He said. The girls unmediated looked at him like what the fuck.
"He tried to rape us!!" Jane screeched. Hehe. That I would like to watch. I walked back upstairs to get dressed.

I jump on the bed and took out the book

I jump on the bed and took out the book. I flipped through pages and read the book. Hmm. Legend of the Demonic Angel Wolf?
     Years ago....
There was a young woman who lived in the mountains. She was never seen by anyone and anybody who saw, never came back alive. Only one had seen her but he died three weeks later. She was said to have a demon wing and angel wing. She transforms into a white wolf with blue gems on her. Her eyes were dark as the night with a blue glow and her skin was white as snow. She disappeared one night, many years ago. Her whereabouts are unknown and her descendants are unknown. Her name was Liliana.
Huh. She sound like one of us. Eh maybe just a coincidence. I kept reading and saw a few helpful spells, but they all had freakin side effects. I had also saw a revealing spell. Maybe I'll try that one later. The only side effect is minor headaches. I went to the kitchen to make food. Bacooonnn. I took a plate and placed the pile of bacon on it. When I went into the living room, my pack was watching tv. I set the plate on the table and we ate.
"Soo...how do you like living here?" I said. They shrugged.
"It's fine as long as I have my brothers and sisters." Alexander said. Awww he considers us family.
"So cheesy." Blossom said. We laughed.
"Gouda." He said. Omg. The puns.
"Hey. Did you sea what he did there?" I asked them.
"No." Travis said groaning.
"Are you...shore?" I asked giggling.
"Shut up." Xavier said rolling his eyes playfully.
"Stop being such a beach..." I said. Blossom was literally dying of laughter.
"I'm taking all the bacon." They said.
"Noo. You're just crabby and shellfish." I said laughing as I ate the bacon.
"Ugghhhh." They groaned. Ben, Jeff, EJ, Toby, Masky, and Hoodie came down.
"Hey guys, let's play truth or dare!" Ben said.
"Kay." We said. We sat in a circle and spun a bottle. Ben spun the bottle first. It landed on me.
"Truth or dare?" He asked. Hmm. I'll probably do a dare.
"Dare." I said. He smirked. Oh god.
"I dare you to go into a closet with me and do seven minutes in heaven." He said. Ugh. I chuckled.
"You won't be groaning in pleasure. You'll be groaning in pain." I said and the others laughed. I went into the closet and sat in the corner.
"Touch me and I'll drown you again elf boy." I said. He stayed in the other corner. When the time was up we went out. My turn. I spun the bottle and it landed on Jeff.
"Truth or dare?" I asked.
"Dare." He said. Ohh this is gonna be good.
"You have to prank Jane, Clockwork, and Nina for a week. And then kiss Jane at the end of each prank." I said. He glared at me.
"At least the pranks will be fun." He said. He spun the bottle and it landed on Masky.
"Truth or dare?" He asked.
"Truth." He said. First truth.
"Do you like Blossom?" He asked. I looked over at Blossom who was blushing fifty shades of red. Lol.
"Y-yes.." He said. Omg. I need to make this ship sail. The game ended a like 45 minutes later. We all went to our rooms and fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. I washed my hands and turned to see Genevieve right behind me.
"HI." She she said loudly. I jumped back.
"YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUTTA ME. And what are you doing here?" I said. She shrugged.
"Nothing much. Just visiting." She said.
"Can you get me a file?" I asked. She nodded.
"What file?" She asked.
"A file on me. Just find anything." I said. She nodded and disappeared with a puff of smoke. I went out and sat in a tree. It was still night so I just stared up at the stars. A shooting star passed.
'Make A Wish...'
~~~~~~
Author's Note
So sorry I haven't updated in a while. I was busy and didn't know what to write.
Bye~