Thursday

Cas set a bottle of beer in front of Dean. He was angry about something; it must have been a Thursday. Cas was used to Dean's naturally hot headed behavior, and usually, Cas let it slide. But he wanted to help Dean of course, since he was his best friend.

Dean glanced up at the angel before him and attempted to smile at him, though it came out as a grimace. Cas didn't seem bothered by his actions, and Dean was slightly relieved by that.

"Everything okay?" Cas asked him, looking at him with worry and sadness in his blue eyes. He searched Dean's green ones, hoping to pick out some sort of memory behind his features. Dean took a swig of his drink and set the bottle down with so much force, that both of them jumped. "Cas-" Dean started, looking down.

"You don't have to tell me anything," Cas said comfortingly, "But I just want you to know that I'm always here for you. If you need something or you just need someone to talk to, you know where and how to find me. And that's never gonna change." Dean thought for a moment. He had opened up to Cas about his feelings more than he did with his brother, so he didn't understand why he was keeping something from his love of his life like this.

"And I won't be going anywhere," Cas was saying. "I mean, sure, I'd go on cases with you and Sam, but what I mean is-" "Cas." Dean said louder. Cas stopped ranting and fell silent. "I... I need you." Dean said softly now. He felt his cheeks flushing red and his ears heating up. But Cas came over and sat on Dean's lap, pressing his lips firmly to his own.

They sat there for what seemed like hours, until they heard someone enter the kitchen. "Get a room, you two." Sam's voice snapped irritated. The men immediately broke off of each other, and their eyes widened. Sam stomped off to the living room, turning on the tv louder than usual.

"Someone's in a rough mood." Cas giggled, intertwining his fingers with Dean's.

Dean shrugged and sighed. "Eh. We'll just get Gabe to come down here and cheer him up..." Dean placed his hand on Cas's cheek, getting lost in his eyes. "Like you do for me."