Drunk Dean (1)

Dean stumbled into the bunker, more noisily than usual. Sam and Cas sat at the kitchen table, researching information for a case they'd been working on.

"I'm HOME!" Dean sang, walking into the kitchen, a smug grin on his face. He had a beer bottle tightly gripped in his hand. Cas looked up and sighed at the condition of his boyfriend. "What did you do?" "What does it look like, Sugar?" Dean asked, his voice a bit slurred. "I drank." "You said you'd only have one drink." Cas remarked, slowly rising from his seat. Dean shrugged, leaning against the doorframe. "Yeah well.... I got carried away."

"Dean, you're drunk." Sam spoke up, watching his brother worriedly. "And you're sexy!" Dean shouted. Both men blushed furiously. "Uh... I don't know how to respond to that." Sam muttered to Cas. The angel shook his head. "I wouldn't anyway."

Dean mumbled something to himself, causing him to giggle. "Let's get you to bed, Dean." Cas said, walking over and draping Dean's arm over his shoulder. "I'm not tired, Dad." Dean scowled. "I really don't care. You're gonna be hung over in the morning, so you might as well lay down and rest." Cas answered, strolling down the hall with the drunk Winchester.

Cas stepped into Dean's room, having to push Dean onto the bed to get him to cooperate. "Man, you're no fun." Dean whined like a child. "Just sleep for me, Dean. We'll talk in the morning." Cas ordered, heading for the door.

"I'll only sleep if you stay in here with me." Dean called to Cas. Cas froze. He was supposed to be helping Sam, but to get Dean to sleep...

"Alright, fine." Cas said, huffing and turning to a smirking Dean. "But only if you promise not to bother me." "Promise." Dean nodded. Cas rolled his eyes and headed back over to the bed, slipping next to Dean. He smiled at the drunk, which he had to admit was sort of cute. "Good night Dean." Cas kissed his forehead.