Traps within Secrets

3rd person POV

"Geez where could she be??", Light wondered wandering the streets questioning where Morrigan disappeared to. Earlier that day Light went to visit his cousin Angel but Dark asked him to search for her since she hasn't returned last night nor this morning. He agreed only cause he doesn't want Morrigan to be hurt. She is almost technically his niece or so.

As he wandered down the road in the neighborhood he saw a boy just sitting on the steps of his house. "Hello ...sir...do you think you have seen a girl anywhere? ", I secretly made up a picture behind my back and showed him. "Morrigan? Ye..eah uh..she, I don't know where she is now. But, she did spend the night at my house last night. I woke up and she was gone", he explained to Light and then he gave a simple nod and begun to walk off. "Excuse me? Why do you need her?", he heard behind himself so Light turned enough just to see the boy a few feet behind him, standing," Are you her dad?", he asked a little shaky since Light was pretty sure any guy would worry if an unknowing dad would hurt you if you slept with their daughter. "No, don't worry, I am her uncle though. I look allot like her dad though.", Light said with a small,low, chuckle and gave a small smile and then watched the boy relax a bit."Ok.", he replied and slowly started walking into his house. Light begun to walk farther until he saw a unusual path, something that only appeared every decade.

*·°~*¤-My POV-¤*~°·*

"So where to next?", I looked over at the ghostly figure looking through the maze we have been wandering through, for most likely hours or so. "So, we need to find a stone?", I asked thinking it was kinda ...fishy," Yes, this way", he said and went down a hall that rounded around. We then started to walk some stairs which I started to question the ghost since he went quiet and just non-stop float through the rooms like I wasnt there," I wanna go home now..", I said and he started to laugh," you wanna go home...HAHAHA! You will never get home all you will do is follow me till you die. Thats what happened to me and after you die I WILL BE FREE then you will take my job!", he shouted with glee. "So...im trapped?", i said and he nodded,"yes you puny human J am just waiting for you to go so I could go to the heavens." "Pfff..like you deserve that you steal treasure, lead people people to death, and lie....that sooo speaks hell....and im atheist.", i smirked and went in front of him by walking through him,"also we are going in curcles the exit is right here the one we past 37 times...", i said pushing a brick and he stared at me in disbelief. "WAIT WHAT!!! What are you!?", he exclaimed at me,"a rule breaking story book character which could literaly be made a god figure if writen to", I say flying through the walls up into space.

(WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!! time skip back 5 minutes no no no who wrote this shit...)

I pushed the block and he looked at me in disbelief, "How!?...wait has this happen before? " "I dont know (*wink wonk*). Lets go weirdo", I say walking down the dark corridor," Gezz when did this turn to complete shit...i sure need to step up my game im lossing it" "What are you talking about?", the ghost said and i shruged," up ahead...", i said and soon we were out of the whole puzzle and in the jungle "/°0°\ How did you!? Im free!" he said litrally runing off until he tripoed and started rolling in the grass. "Ok you have fun im going home", I said taking his bag and dropping it then walking out of the creepy jungle that did not exsist before.

I wandered down the street until I hit into someone, "Light?", I said shocked and he hugged me "Finally now I can go find Warfstash and kick his ass", he muttered and I looked at the sky questioning but Light took no time for me to explain. He just decided to quickly bring me home then walk and I guess I didnt mind.

I slowly walked inside noticing some dark aura filled the room,"What happened!?", I somewhat shouted then my feeling turned out.. ...Pink..?
Soon I saw Warfstache run down the stairs and hugged me. "Whats up with you?", I said now that I cant really understand whats going on now. "Nothing", he said quiltly then shoved me back outside onto the sidewalk.

I looked back up to the house to see a somewhat explosion had happened from since the ground shook and the air pushed me back a small bit. I was confused what in the world just happened ,I then quickly ran to the door finding it locked. Why would they lock me out some reason I started to wonder ashake began to shake. A little then remembering my window.

I quickly ran to the side of the house finding our old tree chopped down where I use easily for a way, not anymore. I started my way up the side of the house,"What the hell is going ??", I said out loud and I felt someone fling me up over ontop of the house. I looked to see Shadow hovering next to me trying to get my window open but it do not after a bit of struggle. I didnt care anymore so I smashes it jumping inside along with Shadow then the window fixed  self after shards flew a few feet away.

"There is something incredibly wrong here, nothing is going right is it.?", Shadow spoke to me with a worried face. I simpily nodded to that after seeing what just happened to me something is certainly off.

We crept down the hall and a blast of energy came torwards up causing both of us to fall,"What the hell is happening?",he said softly but  and I couldn't awnser I didnt know myself even after living here for so long I would think I would know what in the hell is going on...but I didnt.

A crash erupted downstairs of yelling and screaming,"Morrigan. We got to go this isnt safe.", he said worryingly grabbing my arm but I started to walk to the stairs, I felt hypnotize to do so.

Different voices started whispering, filling my head as if telling me to do so. Why couldn't I control myself I am perfectly able to think but I can't move my body.

"Hey! Morrigan!", I heard a faint audible sound from behind but I couldn't turn. As I approched downstairs I could start to see a mix of black, red, green, and pink, even blue at times and more closer I became the louder they started to be.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!"

"Nothing of your god damn business! "

"You, you are out of control. ."

"You wont get rid of me! I own this world"

"...we were wrong to trust you all those years ago!"

"What..."

"She's a monster!"

I finally was able to freeze as I heard yelling right in front of the basement, Dark's basement.

"How could you say.."

"Cause its true, isn't it?"

The yelling of Dark and Anti, but why, because of who? Was it me?

"You wouldn't hurt her would you.."

"You leave me no choice, I must...sadly"

"No"

"Luckily she is right outside the door..."

"What!?", I heard Wilfred jump into this,"Shes gone she's not here."

I should have left, left for good, I still couldn't move. I'm dead where I stand.

"I'll show you", Anti spoke and a flash of light green almost going white blasted leaving me screaming as I could only use those to block my face, as I felt if I was burning.

"Morrigan!"