Chapter Two- Teenage Life

Ever since, James asked Jaiden to be her girlfriend in front of the entire student body with flowers, a fluffy teddy bear and chocolates, which melted the hearts of everyone that day, they were "The Couple Of The School". They were happy and enjoying their teenage years together. They went on dates, talked about their future and took each other to school dance. To everyone, it was Cinderella and her Prince Charming, the cutest couple, always and will have a happily ever after.

However, one day when James and Jaiden were fifteen and thinking about going to university, bad news struck them harder then lightling.

One day, James's father came home from work.

"Hey Dad, you are home!"

"*sighs* Guys, I have got good news and bad news."

"Tell us the good news Dad."

"I got promoted..."

"That's great!! So the bad news?"

"James...we are moving out of the city. My new office is three towns away, and well we are moving away."

James's P.O.V

No.

No.

No.

this can't be happening.

we are moving.

jaiden and i are going to get seperated.

I stared at my dad in horror.

My emotions were so confusing that they covered my vision. For a moment, I was blinded my tears. I broke down on the ground as my dad panicked and comforted me.

and that moment,

i know that jaiden and i are done.

forever.

_The Next Day_

James sat Jaiden down on a bench as he gripped on her hands tighty. He took a deep breathe before he blurted out the words "jaiden, we are over."

Jaiden shook her head again. No. Just no. She couldn't believe it. She stared at him with tears welled up in her eyes as she whispered, "why.." into his ears. James looked down at his princess as he slowly blur out the words, "i am moving away. jaiden, long-distance relationship won't really last. there are so much guys out there who likes you...jaiden...don't cry, you know I hate seeing you cry." Jaiden bursted into tears as she whimpered ," i only want you." James was so emotional, but he knew it was the right thing to let go. He pecked one last kiss on her forehead as she was sobbing on his shoulders before James pulled away and left her on that bench sobbing.

James walked home through the woods and cried all the way home. His brain tells him he did the right thing, but his heart is begging him to go back and warm Jaiden with his strong arms. It was a bittersweet moment, when he told himself to move on from her and let go.

A/N
This chapter is wayyyy longer then I expected. My eyes were kinda doing an impression of a waterfall when I did my reaserch. So, yeah enjoy XD