Chapter Fifteen- Apologies

"What?" James heart dropped when he heard his assistant's words. His face turned into as white as a sheet and his heartbeat races every second. 

"jaideniamsosorrybutihavetoleaverightnowbabypleasedon'tbemadiloveyou" He said as he ran out the door. He hopped into his car and drove out of the woods as Jaiden stared at the open restaurant door in shock. He just left her again. He even took the car so Jaiden had to stay in camp as they used James's car to arrive.

The waiters and waitresses in the restaurant stared at Jaiden as she bit her lip and threw two hundred bucks on the table, before walking out. It must be something important, right? Or is that a side chick on the other end of the phone? She thought. She walked bitterly under the moonlight to the tent. She stared at the night sky but failed to fall asleep as James's words flood in her mind.

James, on the other hand, is speeding down the highway. He received a call from his assistant saying Tim got shot and now is in surgery. His family is outta town on vacation so James has to help him. He got outta the car and ran to the emergency room searching for Tim.

"TIMOTHY!!! I'm looking for TIMOTHY!!" He screamed in the hospital halls looking for his best friend. A few nurses heard him, rushed over and questioned if he was mentally stable and fine. They lead him to the waiting room as he anxiously waited for Tim.

Tim was in surgery for six hours. And somehow James felt like a jerk for not explaining to Jaiden before he left. He tried calling her but she refused to answer as their wasn't WI-FI connection.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, the doctor walked out of the room and said,

"He's fine. He luckily survived."

James burst into joy after hearing those words.

He visited Tom's room and bought him snacks. They talked for a while until James realized : He left Jaiden a t the campsite with no car.

"OH CRAP TIM I LEFT JAIDEN AT THE CAMPSITE"

"Well go and get your girl!! What r u doing here?"

James ran towards his car and drove towards the campsite hoping Jaiden will forgive him.