Chapter Fourteen- Camping

Jaiden and James drove two hours to Northern Arizona a recreational campground called Dairy Springs. (Guys actually did research for this 😂)The host greeted them nicely and lead them to the ground and did a brief introduction. 

We settled down and set up a tent and our belongings. 

"Jayden, the map says that Lake Mormon is nearby. We should go there to take some pictures, shall we?"

"Yeah sure. We can go fishing there too."

"Um...nah...there's a steak house...um...nearby...um...let's go there for dinner instead."

"Oh, okay. Why are you so nervous suddenly?" Jaiden asked suspiciously.

"Nah. I'm fine. Let's go." He took her hand and they talked while walking through the woods. 

They were enjoying the Arizona sun shining on the ground. Just two young people in love with each other, when Jaiden saw a little wild bunny on the ground. She bent down to touch it when James scoped her up for a piggyback ride.

"Hey!! I was petting that rabbit!!"

"Shhhh....babe what if it attacks you? I don't want my Jaiden to be hurt." He said huskily.

Jaiden just laughed nervously as they talked and talked all their way to Lake Mormon.

They walked along the river as they took pictures. The view was absolutely gorgeous and with each other by their side, it was the perfect situation that could only happen in fanfictions.

They set down a cloth for a mat and sat down together to have lunch. They brought Soooubway and drinks as they enjoyed their afternoon next to this amazing view.

After lunch, they decided to go horseback riding and cycling together. They each picked a horse and had a turn. They walked for a couple of minutes to rent a bicycle and cycled around the woods. They took a bunch of pictures and videos all afternoon.

The sun was setting as James and Jaiden watched it near the lake. Jaiden rested her head on James's shoulder as James looked at her innocent brown eyes and her delicate face. He smiled. 'She's the one. I am finally going to ask her tonight.' He thought.

After enjoying the sunset, they walked to the steak house nearby. He already planned to ask her as they danced across the ballroom floor before desert. He even reserved the whole restaurant as he doesn't want to pressure Jaiden's reply.

They enjoyed their wonderful scrupsious dinner and red wine as the orchestra played one of Beethoven's masterpieces. They were having a amazing time when James's cell phone rang:

"James? It's your P.A Marc. I am afraid we have some unpleasant news..."

A/N

And there you have it another cliffhanger 😏 Anyway, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS CRAPPY STORY, I JUST FOUND MY FIRST ONE HAD 1400 READS. THANK YALL SO MUCH💕