Chapter Seventeen-Las Vegas

"Oh my god...James..." Jaiden gasped as she stared at James.

"Baby, get to on the helicopter now."

"James, this is too much...I can't accept it."

"Don't hate my money. C'mon, let's go for a ride."

Jaiden sighed and got on the helicopter. But her mind was raising with excitement and anxiousness. She buckled her seatbelt as James tucked himself in the pilot seat.

The helicopter soon slowly took off and Jaiden's heart was beating faster than the speed of light. They cross the entire city as the city lights glow beside them.

"Where are we going James?"

"Hmm...you want me to tell you? "

"Yes!! I'm getting impatient!!"

"A state on the west coast..."

They started joking around and guessing the answer. Those four hours from Goodyear to Las Vegas was the best four hours of their lives. And even though it cost James $8,800 for a single ride, James thought it was totally worth it as long as she answers his question that night.

They soon got off the helicopter and took a limo to the casino which James brought $80,000 to gamble and end up winning $100,000 home. Although he was happy, he's also worried. Jaiden was having a nice time, but what if she rejects him? This is the first them he has fallen for a woman . And yet, the last time.

They went to Skylounge and had dinner up there. James was worried he will put pressure of Jaiden for accepting his offer, so he booked the whole restaurant for them only.

They ordered steak and cocktails as they chat and flirted happily while enjoying the city view. James has no idea how happy Jaiden is. She is impressed and proud to have such an amazing boyfriend. But, she wasn't expecting what to happen next.

"Hey Jaiden look!!" James exclaimed as Jaiden looked out at the Las Vagas city when she saw something she'll never forget.

P.S.
Guys, sorry I have been busy lately coz off school 😒