Chapter Six- I wish you are mine

James's P.O.V

I stared at Jaiden's bubbly expression as she happily stuffed microwaved popcorn as she went through her phone. I wish this is like the good old days, when the rest of the world is nothing to us as long as we are together.

Maybe we should just stay friends, sometimes hang out together. But my heart feels empty without her. My happiness went from zero to a thousand just by touching her. Everything just feels right. I made that horrible mistake six years ago, left her alone, and now I guess I have to pay for my mistakes.

Jaiden's P.O.V

Meeting James again is one of the miracles I experience in my lifetime. The hole in my heart was finally filled and everything feels right. I feel joy and completed. But I fear that James will leave me again. I don't wanna be heartbroken again. Tony really likes me, and he makes me happy. But James is the one I love, and I feel completed. But is the risk worth to take?

Tony's P.O.V

I woke up from Jaiden and I's VIP from after passing out and she was nowhere to be seen. I started to spam her with texts and she wouldn't reply. 
I left my longue and saw everyone gone. It was 10 am and the janitor was swepting the floor.

"Aye Ma'am did you see the girl with a purple tank top yesterday?"

"Sir, I am sorry but I didn't see her. My shift starts at 6:00 and when I got here everyone is gone."

"Okay thanks."

I signed as I try dialing her phone number.

No Longer Tony's P.O.V

James and Jaiden were watching the emoji movie together when Jaiden's phone rang. James glimpsed at the caller and saw Tony's name. The blood drained  from his face and his heart was filled with frustration and anger.

He immediately distracted Jaiden by spilling all the beans she was eating on to her.

"James!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?"

"Well I guess I could just say I "spilled the beans" huh?

"Ha ha ha, James, that is the worst pun ever, I have gotta pick up my called first."

Well James's plan backfired.

"Hey Tony baby." Jaiden said as she
blushed as giggled.

The wave of jealously hit James like concrete. He was irritated as he glared at Jaiden smiling bubbly like a child talking to Tony on the phone.

"No babe. I am fine. I am at a friend's house right now. Ok yeah sure I'll go out with you tonigh-"

That's when James slapped the phone out of her arms when Jaiden yelled at him.

She hung phone and yelled," James N, HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FREAKING MIND!!"

James smirked as he stared at Jaiden, "Baby you look cute when you are angry."

"Don't you babe me. You haven't change. You're still as---"

"Playful as ever."

Jaiden just smiled. She wasn't mad. In fact, she feels happier. All those memories are finally coming back with prude and joy. She felt like herself again.

And there they were, laughing and giggling for the entire afternoon.