Chapter Sixteen-

Jaiden was confused and frustrated while staying at Tony's house. Turns out, Tony and Mackenzie were on a date at the campsite when they saw James leave Jaiden. They grabbed Jaiden and brutally stuffed her in a car. Now, shes stuck being the third wheel while Tony and Mackenzie are on full P.D.A mode.

"He ain't coming for you Jaiden." Tony said as Mackenzie kissed him on his cheek.

Meanwhile, James was frantically searching for Jaiden at the campsite when the owner told him a male helped her to checouple hours ago.

"WHAT DO YOY MEAN SHE LEFT??" James screamed at the staff at the campsite.

He stormed out of the costumer service centre and called his assistant.

"Track down Tony's house. NOW."

*Tony's house*

Tony and Mackenzie teased Jaiden for hours. And Jaiden got more and more hurt every minute. Her lips were swollen from biting them bitterly. She was on the verge of tears when---

BAM

A group of security kicked down Tony's front door when James hurried in and grabbed Jaiden out .

"Baby, are you okay?" James asked once they were in the car.

"I...I'm...fi...ne.." She sobbed.

James hugged her tightly as Jaiden cried outta fear.

"How dare they just take you like this!! You are never leaving me again, understand?"

Jaiden smiled. They cuddled on the backseat of his limo ask they drove to his apartment.

They arrived to James's office located in the middle of the city.

"Hey, I thought we were going home, James."

"Meet me at the top of the building in five minutes."

"James, where are we going?"

"Trust me Jaiden. Come up in five minutes."

He said before he left.

Jaiden stared at the driver for am answer.

"Well, even I'm shocked. Master James has never done anything close to this." He replied.

Jaiden took a lift to the top floor. As soon as the elevator doors open, a puppy holding a follow me sign greeted Jaiden. Jaiden bent down to greet the puppy.

The puppy led Jaiden to outside where Jaiden was greeted by James in a tuxedo next to a helicopter.

"We are going for a ride Jaiden." James smiled.