Chapter Eight- Meetings

James's P.O.V

People especially woman are always near me ever since my company became famous. All there is to let me pick. And yes, they gave me a lot of pleasure, but none of them are same as Jaiden. I know for a fact that Tony isn't a good guy. Jaiden is too good for him. Tony and I have been enemies since we were born. He has been trying to steal Jaiden from me for ages. I have to win Jaiden back.

*Not James's P.O.V anymore*

Today is Jaiden's first day or work. She
moved her sruff to her private room and made sure everything is clean and tidy.

"Good morning Jaiden!!" Mackenzie happily skipped into the room and hugged Jaiden.

"Good morning Mackenzie. So what are the plans today?" Jaiden asked as she pulled away.

"Well, President was thinking of signing a contract with Animation Ltd. We want them to help us animate a commercial, and President would like you to represent our company and discuss the details with the CEO."

"Sure. No problem. I wanna get the contract signed ASAP."

"Yes Ma'am."

Mackenzie joyfully skipped out of the office.

<{ That Afternoon }>

Jaiden is getting ready for her meeting with the CEO of Animation Ltd. She wore a light purple dress with white heals as she double checked the contract when her phone rang. Her face lit up when she saw the caller ID.

"Hey Tony. GUESS WHAT? I GOT THE CONTRACT!!!"

"What contract?"

"The one I have been working for six months!! Animation Ltd!!"

Tony almost dropped his phone.

"Jaiden, can you ask someone else to do this project? "

"Tony. I will be in charge. Someone else will be working on it."

"Jaiden, I don't thin----"

"Tony, I----OMG THE LIMO IS HERE BYEEE!!!"

Jaiden hung up and ran out of the building with her contract towards the limo.

"Good afternoon driver. I am Jaiden."

"Good afternoon ma'am. You must be a really REALLY important guest to the CEO. I worked her for 30 years, and the only times master has used the limo is for his mistresses at night. He rarely use the limo in daytime." The driver said as he smirked.

Jaiden cleared her throat and kept silent for the rest of the ride. She wonders who this womanizer is.

After fifthteen minutes,  she arrived at the Animation Ltd. Greeted by twenty security guards the second she entered the building.

"Is this the master's new mistress?"

"Miss, where are your lingerie-- I mean luggage?"

"Um... I am here for a business meeting." Jaiden said quietly.

"Ohhhh, yeah "business meeting". Sure." the assistants said sarcasticly.

Six security guards surrounded Jaiden and lead her up to the top floor.

"The master is waiting for you."

Jaiden nodded her head and knocked on the door.

"Come in."

Jaiden pushed opened the door.

"James?"

A/N
Rip Summer 2017
Did you have a nice summer?