Chapter Eleven- The Ball

Jaiden nervously put on her ballet flas as she looked in the mirror one more time. She looked like a Disney princess in her ballgown. It was a knee length navy blue long dress that shows off Jaiden's body and dark hair.

The doorbell rang.

"Hey Tony."

"Babe, you look great. C'mon, let's get into the limo."

*At the ball*

James was one of the organiser for the ball. Talking to his buisness friends with girls swarming around him, drinking cocktails and enjoying his night.

"Hey Tim, I gotta go the washroom for a sec. Help me to greet the guests first."

And he took off to the washroom.

Tim was greeting the guests when he saw Jaiden with James.

Oh crap, James ain't happy to see that. I've gotta distract them. Tim thought.

He ran to the washroom.

"Um...James can you...um...um...help me with the food?"

"Huh? Why would I pack food? The maids will do that."

Tim ran in front of James and blocked him.

"James!! Let's stay here."

"No! Why? Tim, you're acting weird."
James said as he pushed him and walked out of the washroom.

James walked into the ballroom towards the cocktail corner and take a couple of sips.

The night was thrilling. People were drinking, eating, chatting and having fun. Jaiden and Tony were talking to
a bunch of buisness men and women.

The host walked up to the grand stairs and said "Everyone I would like to present you my beautiful orchestra playing a masterpiece by Mozart. I hope you will enjoy. Fireworks will be displayed afterwards.

Soon, after everyone was dancing. Jaiden with Tony, and James with  Mackenzie.
(edit: Let's pretend Jaiden doesn't know Mackenzie's presence.)

Suddenly, Tony knocks over a cocktail and spills it on Jaiden.

"ahh..."

"Babe, let me get you cleaned."

"Nah. I am good."

Jaiden walked to the ladies room and wash her dress.

Tony got bored and saw a hot chick standing alone in the corner.

"Hey sexy. Watcha doin alone? Come dance with me."

They danced a little, exxhanged numbers and was in the middle of making out when---

"TONY!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"