Chapter 1

Ayzias pov:

Hi my name is ayzia. yes I know it's a weird name but I get teased enough about it ok? I live in this hell whole of an orphanage where Mrs. Gallager likes to use me as her slave. it is now 5:30 and I should get all my chores done before the little princesses wake up.

I have to:

Mop the floors,

Clean everyone's room without waking them up,

Sweep the chimneys,

Make a decent breakfast for all the other girls,

Clean the kitchen,

Then wait for everybody to wake up.

I live in an all girls orphanage which doesn't make life any better cause before I was put here my best friends were all guys. Every parent that comes in here wants one of the princesses because they are 'perfect in every way' but they don't even know them.

I'm not aloud to use computers because Mrs. Gallager said they are reserved for the good children but I go on them every morning to watch dan and phil. They are the people that make my life worth living! And I might also have a crush on Dan.... Today I'm gonna re watch the first philisnotonfire because it is funny as heck!

~time skip to when the princesses... I mean girls wake up~

"AYZIA! Where are you the girls are awake they expect there breakfast to be served!" Mrs Gallager ordered me.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed the plates of food and waited for them to finish. I only get to eat what they have as leftovers. I would sneak my own food into the kitchen and eat but I've done that before but there are cameras everywhere (but the computer room) and she came and beat me.

"Ayzia take our plates away we are finished." Mrs. Gallager ordered me once again.

The girls always waist their good so I have nothing to eat.

"What do you think you are doing you little worm." a girl from behind me hissed.

"What do you want Chloe." Chloe was the head of the girls who like to bully me. She is very mean and gets me into trouble.

"Don't you speak like that to me!" she kicked me over and made me break all the plates.

One of the pieces of shattered plate got extremely close to my eye and bled and bled and bled. lucky it didn't hit my eye.

"Ayzia why would you strike Chloe like that?!" mrs. Gallager obviously saw what Chloe did but she is her favourite princess in this whole orphanage.

"For that you now have to mop all the floors again." she spat at me before walking away.

After I had finished mopping the floors I heard that someone was adopting today, so I ran to my bedroom (which was alone as none of the girls wanted to share with me.) and got dressed. I wore my homemade danosaur and Philion t-shirt as I wasn't aloud to by any new clothes. and a pair of black skinny jeans that one of the girls through out.

"Aren't you gonna get dressed up?" Chloe said walking down the stairs, she was dressed in her fanciest blue strapless dress and her hair was curled and she had a face caked with makeup.

"I am dressed up. now go away." she turned on her heels and strutted away.

Walked down and lined up in order if age. As I was 2 weeks younger then Chloe, I was next to her.

"These are our 16-18 year old girls." Mrs. Gallager said politely. she is very sweet around the adopters.

A really tall guy with crystal blue eyes and beautiful dark hair walked around and observed us. Each of us had to say something small about us. It was my turn now.

"Hi my name is ayzia and I lik-"

Chloe pushed me to the ground.

"Hey I'm chloe! Don't adopte her she is annoying and no-one likes her.she is a nerd who watches youtube and dresses ugly." She spat

"I'm sorry, Chloe was it? But I would like to here her side first. thanks." omg he stood up for me! I like him already.

"So, I see you like me and my friend." he said pointing to my t-shirt.

I was confused at first, but then I thought deeper. he looks familiar and he sounds familiar.

I gasped.

"OMG ARE YOU PHIL LESTER?!" I shouted making everybody look at me weirdly.

"I am, and I didn't quite catch your name..."

"Oh I'm Ayzia, I'm a BIG fan!" I said vigorously shaking his hand.

He turned to Mrs. Gallager.

"Where do I sign the papers?" he said smirking at me.

Mrs. Gallager had the dirtiest look in her face.

"You want to adopted that?! she is a foul creature, there are many girls here better then her."

I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. I ran away to the small stairs leading to the roof. I sat on the roof and started sobbing. suddenly I heard footsteps behind me.

"Ayzia, what's wrong?" I turned to see Phil's loving yet worried eyes looking at me.

"As long as Mrs. Gallager is here she will never let me be adopted." I started crying again.

"Well that's not true. cause I just adopted you." he said giving me a warm hug.

I was so surprised. I have a dad. AND HE IS MY IDOL!

"I'll go pack." I said running off.

I can't believe my dad is Phil Lester.

===========================

A/n

Hi guys this is ayzia! (pronounced aee zee ah) And this is the first chapter of Adopted by Phil Lester. I tried to make this chapter long as it's the first of many! ^.^ plz comment and vote I love to know about my followers so tell me about you! ok that's it for now so baiiii!

❤️ayzia out❤️