Chapter 6

Tiegans pov:

Ayzia and dan walked out arms linked while phil and I walked out fingers intertwined. The glamorous moon shone on the path that led to.... A WHITE LIMO!

"OH MY GOD! Phil Dan, is that for us?" I asked very excited.

"It sure is." phil said giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Your ride awaits my lady's."

Dan and Phil said at the same time, while bowing and opening the doors.

Once Ayzia and I hopped in the guys snaked their arms around us.

"I have a present for you." Phil whispered in my ear.

He pulled out a small lion.

"It's not the original lion, but he is very close." he explained

"I LOVE IT!" I said joy filling my body.

We cuddled for a while when Dan gave Ayzia a llama hat just like his own.

Ayzias pov:

We all got out of the limo to be greeted by rose pedals leading to the beach. once we got to the beach we saw a beautiful candle light picnic.

"...wow..." Is all I could manage to get out.

I looked over to Tiegan and she was standing there opening and closing her mouth trying to figure out what to say.

We laughed and sat down.

For tea we were having pizza and a smoothie. it may not be much but it's pretty much my dream date.

Tiegan and Phil went for a moonlight swim while me and Dan layer down on the sad looking at the stars.

"I remember coming out side with my mum, dad and sister when I was younger, and they would point out the stars and the southern cross. That was back in Australia of corse." I said starring at the stars.

"Maybe we could do that one day." Dan said turning towards me.

We kissed for a bit then we got up to go for a swim.

~le magical time skip of unicorns to next morning~

Dans pov:

When Tiegan went home last night Phil became really sad. This never happens to him. Maybe this girl is different.

"What are we doing today babe?" ayzia said while walking into my room.

"Up to you." I said motioning for her to come sit next to me.

"Could we go visit the orphanage? I wanna see who took my place." she said hugging me and snuffling

Her face into my chest.

"If you would like. that's fine with me." I said hugging her back.

Phil's pov:

I've been thinking about getting Ayzia a sister. I don't know but if there's like a sign maybe I will. I'm sure Tiegan wouldn't mind dating a man with two adopted children would she?

"Phiiiiiiiil!" Ayzia shouted

"Yo... I should really stop trying to sound hipster..." I replied

She laughed

"Me and Dan are visiting the orphanage today you wanna come?"

Maybe this is the sign.

"Sure" I replied simply.

Ayzias pov:

We just pulled up to the orphanage. Horrible memories come flooding back. it's now 8:15 so the person that took my place would have just finished the left overs.