Chapter 5

Tiegans pov:

OMG phil is like heaps hotter in person I just want to grab him and kiss him until I run out of breath! I know I know I'm only a fangirl but it worked for Ayzia so why not me?

"Uh dan I'm sorry about acting so rash I'm happy for you guys." I heard the two guys making up.

It's so brave of phil to do that.

"Tiegan! that's my dad" Ayzia nudged me.

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently.

"You no what I mean miss googely eyes." she winks

"I'll give you a hint. he likes you to."

She said before giving something to phil and walking out with dan.

Now it's just me and phil.

Phil's pov:

I looked at what ayzia handed me. it's a note.

'Ask her out ;)'

How did she know?!

"Hey phil, what you did for Ayzia and Dan was very sweet and brave." she said.

Was she blushing?

"Thanks, I would do anything for the people I love, it's just I don't want to see them get hurt."

Oh no now I'm blushing. I look at the floor.

"Hey Tiegan would you like to, maybe, you no, go out some ti-..." I was cut of with a warm hug and a quick kiss on the lips.

"I would love to go our with you." she hugged me tighter and I hugged back.

Dans pov:

"Why do we need to leave them?" I asked ayzia.

"Phil's gonna ask out Tiegan." ayzia explained simply.

"Ohhhh. wait what?" I asked confused.

Ayzia giggled and have me a quick kiss before we were interrupted by a blushing pair of people. (a/n I was gonna say humanoids but I'm like... mayyyybe not...) I look down to see them holding hands.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwww" me and ayzia cooed.

"Shut up." phil said punching my arm playfully.

"Hey since you to are going out now did you guys maybe wanna double date?" i asked.

"Sure. We will go out at about 8:30 ish. sound good girls." phil stated

The two girls nodded and we all sat down and played some mario kart.

~time skip to about 7 o'clock~

Ayzias pov:

The guys left to go get ready and make renovations. now me and Tiegan can fangirl and get ready.

Tiegan smirked at me.

She cleared her throught like she was going to say something safisticated.

"WE ARE GOING ON A DOUBLE DATE WOTH DAN AND PHIL! THE DAN AND PHIL!!!!" She screamed jumping up and down.

"Ahhhh what the hell."

I started jumping up and down squeeling with her.

"We need to get ready!" I squeeled before I stopped jumping up and down.

"I don't have any clothes here though." she said sadly.

"I have plenty of clothes that would fit you." I smiled at her.

I told her to go have a shower while I pick out some clothes.

I picked out a few dresses to start with. But in the end I ended up with a turquoise strapless cocktail dress that went to just above me knees that had some sequins scattered about it and Tiegan was wearing a one shoulder black silk dress with sequins working their way from the shoulder to the waist. we looked pretty amazing if I do say so myself.

"How you doing?" I said quoting Joey from the show friends.

We laughed a bit before going to do our makeup and hair.

We both had a light amount of foundation on to look natural and I had some blue eye shadow to match my dress while Tiegan had a cat eye look that went perfectly with her long eyelashes. My hair was up in a messy bun and Tiegans was down and curled.

"We should probably get the guys cause it's now.... 8:27" Tiegan said looking at the clock

"Good idea" I said and we started walking to the lounge room.

Dans pov:

Me and phil have been waiting in the lounge room for 2 minuets before we heard them coming down the hall.

"You ready." I asked phil

He just nodded and we went back to waiting for them.

Suddenly they made an appearance. Ayzia looked beautiful! her turquoise cocktail dress complimented her perfectly. I myself, was wearing a grey suit with a green tie and black high-tops and phil was wearing a navy blue suit with a red tie and black high-tops.

"You look beautiful!" I managed to spill out.

She giggled.

"Thank you. And you look very handsome." she replied before I hooked her arm with mine and turned around to see phil and Tiegan making out.

"DAD!" ayzia said laughing.

We all laughed and Tiegan and phil blushed before we walked out the door.

==========================

A/n

Hi guys! so that's the next chapter ^.^ I'm in Phuket atm for a holiday and it's soooooooo hot!!!! Breanna message me about how you want to be put in k? Haha so how did you guys like it? Did you like me putting in the part were they got ready? Let me know! Another thing... I GIT 100 READS!!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH ILY! but that's it for now so thanks for reading!!! Baiiiii

❤️ayzia out❤️