Chapter 15

Phil's pov:

My daughter. Why? She-she didn't deserve this!

I'm driving right behind the ambulance. Dan is completely in shock he hasn't spoke since we left. Tiegan is trying to get him to speak but nothing is working.

I hope he's alright.

Dans pov:

We've been driving for what seems like forever and I notice Tiegan sitting next to me trying to get me to talk. I can't talk right now. I would just start balling, and I don't want anyone to see that.

"Tiegan can you text Brianna about- what's happened?" Phil stumbles

"Sure." Tiegan replies.

She seems so calm! So collected. but you can see in her beautiful eyes that she is worried sick.

I give her a hug. We both need one.

"We are here guys.."

I run out I the car racing into the hospital, following Ayzia's bed.

The doctors and nurses are running her into the operation theatre! Please be ok.

~time skip till after surgery~

Still dans pov:

"Can I go in?" I ask the nurse wearily.

She nods her head an I walk in the door to see ayzia all bandaged up.

As is it beside her we are in silence for a while except for the slow beeping of the heart monitor.

She seems to have this buzzing thing connected to her that is cleaning out the wound.

I hold her hand.
She's only 16,
Why is this happening to her?!
WHAT DID SHE DO TO DESERVE THIS!?

I start crying.
The doctor walks in and I pull myself together.

"Daniel howell. I am here to inform you on the diagnosis of your 'friend' Ayzia (a/n sorry but no last name for youuuuu)."

I start to sweat a bit.

"I'm sorry to say..."

Why is this silence so damn long?

the doctor takes a deep breathe.

"She's in a terrible coma. she doesn't have much chance of survival, and there is a chance if she does make it, she will have long term memory loss, meaning she probably won't remember ever meeting you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n

Yes this is a terribly short chapter but I wanted you guys to know that AYZIAS ALIVE!!!!!!

Kinda..

Anyway that's it for now

Baiii

💚ayzia out💚