Chapter 10

A/n

This chapter is dedicated to idkphan! no I do not ship danrific! WHAT TYPE OF PERSON WOULD!!!!!

So this chapter should be a longer one.

Hope you enjoy 😜

========================

Mitch's pov:

I woke up in my apartment bed, naked, and Brianna's clothes are scattered on the floor and I can hear her throwing up in the bathroom.

"Babe are you ok?" I ask her, after realising I have a thumping headache and any light hurts my eyes and head.

She murmurs something before being cut off by more gagging.

What happened last night?

~flash back~

"Hey babe phil said I can stay at your house tonight as long as we don't do anything to stupid." Brianna tells me.

I walk over to her.

"Wanna go out tonight then?" I whisper to her while kissing her nose then her cheek making my way down to her neck.

She giggles.

"Sure" she says back.

We arrive at a night club and have a few drinks.

We go on the dance floor and dance for a long time slowly drinking more and more.

I invite her home and when we get back I whisper something to her and we start taking our clothes off.

And that's all I could remeber

~end of flashback~

Oh no.

"Um hun? I'm gonna go out and grab a pregnancy test."

I say running out the door.

Brianna's pov:

I feel like crap.

I have a thumping headache.

I really hope it's just a hangover.

I should probably but some underwear and bras on.

I get up and go to the bedroom but I straight away rub back to the bathroom!

This doesn't feel like a hangover.

"I'm back!" I here Mitch yell.

That was fast.

He passes me a stick looking thing and I read the instructions.

If it turns green I'm pregnate red I'm not.

Dans pov:

"S-stop y-your a m-meanie!!!" ayzia yells as I tickle her

"Fine fine" I say picking her up and putting her on my lap.

She snuggles into my chest and I put my chin in her hair snuggling her tight.

Someone's phone starts ringing.

"Hello?" she answers getting up out of my lap me instantly feeling cold and lonely.

She has a different affect on me then anyone else ever has.

Ayzias pov:

"Hello?" I say answering the phone and getting out of dans lap.

I wish I didn't have to ever leave his embrace.

"Ayzia it's Mitch, Brianna's... boyfriend" he says hesitantly

"What's up?" I ask

"Brianna's pregnant..." he says.

I pause for a bit.

"Where are you?"

"At my apartment please get here quick I don't know what to do! Bri is crying and won't stop throwing up and I'm a nervous wreck!" he says nervously

"I'm coming right away. stay calm call if you need anything. bye"

"Bye"

And I hung up.

"Dan we have to leave now! get Tiegan and phil."

"What's going on?" he asks confused, his head tilting to the side a bit making him look so cute.

Snap out of it ayzia we have a serious situation in our hands!

"Brianna's pregnant."

~time skip to Mitch's apartment~

Phil's pov:

I can't believe I might be a grandfather!

I wonder what Tiegan thinks about being a grandmother... I know we're not married but I feel a real connection with her!

"Dad, I'm so sorry! I didn't want this to happen, we got drunk and were stupid and I don't know! please forgive me." Brianna crys into my shoulder.

"Shhhhh, it's ok, everything will be okay, I forgive you, calm down we will fix everything." I calm her.

"Hunny, are you feeling okay? morning sickness can be the worst." Tiegan asks brianna.

She's so understanding and beautiful. im so glad I stole her before any other guy did. I mean there is kind of a big age difference but, when it's love, age doesn't matter.

"I'm okay right now Thankyou so much." bri says giving Tiegan a huge hug.

She's already like a mother to my kids.

"I think me and dan should go. Bri, stay strong your amazing and doing so well so far and we will always be here for you. call is if you need anything." ayzia said before leaving with dan.

"Brianna, I want to be here for all the experiences throughout this. and for the midnight cravings. I want to be here for everything! did you want to move in with me?" Mitch asks bri.

"Yes!" she says tears in her eyes.

Hey hey hey what about me! I'm her dad! I mean I want her to be in dependant and mitch's apartment isn't very far from here so I guess I wouldn't mind but I would want apart of this decision.

"Only if my dad agrees." she says looking at me.

Oh

"Ok. as long as you call or check in with me everyday and tell me how things are going."

"Sure" she says smiling.

I can't believe My bweboo is having a baby

==========================

A/n

Hi guysssss

So I know that you can't know your pregnant that quickly but for the sake of time.

So Brianna your getting freaky with Mitch 😏😉

I told you it will be a big twist!

So to have the next chapter dedicated to you, you must:

Give me a boy and/or a girls name I like!

So that's it for now guys

Baiiiii

❤️ayzia out❤️