Chapter 9

A/n
So the winner of last weeks question was..... GRACETAYLOR32 s! this chapter is dedicated to you. read till the end for this chapters question

=======================================

Ayzias pov:

I've been reading the comments on my first video and there was a little hate which was to be expected but there was ALOT of people shipping me and Dan! (I dont think people who ship 'phan' will be happy) I'm so glad they are doing this because I know how they're gonna react when we tell them the news!

"Hey babe." dan says walking up to me.

He slept till 10:30 today which is better then normal to tell you the truth. his voice is deep and husky and I just wanted to melt into him.

"Did you wanna make a video with me today?" he asks.

"Sure, what's it gonna be about?"

"Us." he says grabbing my waist and kissing me roughly.
I giggled a bit before we went to record.

Dans pov:

"Hello internet! so today I've got a very special video for you all." I say hinting for ayzia to get into camera view.

She jumps onto the be making me jump and fall on her.

"Well that was a way to make an entrance..." she says laughing.

I laugh with her.

"So as you can see I found a wild Ayzia!" I say picking her up and putting her on my lap.

"As you can probably tell by the title of this video we have some news." ayzia says extremely professionally considering she only just started youtube.

"That's right guys I'm dying...." I say seriously.

Everything was quite until we both started cracking up laughing.

"Hahah but seriously guys we have big news and I know you will all be surportive." she says wrapping her arms around me.

"If you couldn't tell, 'dayzia' has gone CANNON!" I yell wildly at the camera throwing my hands in the air like a little child.

"I know you will all be surportive and all you phan girls out there, don't worry phil is still a special part of everything. considering phil is ayzias dad!"

We keep filming the video eventually introducing Brianna to everyone until we end it off.

Tiegans pov:

My mum told me that I have to go to Nans for a week so I can't see phil for awhile. :(

But last night I got the weirdest message from a private id!

It said:
Warn ayzia to spend these next few days well because they could be her last.

It scares me a bit but I thought it might be normal because she just started youtube? I don't even know but I'll tell her just incase.

Ayzias pov:

Ping!

A got a text.

'Ayzia be carful I've been told to warn you that you may be dead in the next few days. stay strong! xxx' ~Tiegan

Hmmm not again...

I'm sure it's nothing.

Unknown pov:

It's nearly time to strike! just need to wait for the perfect time.

=========================

A/n

Hi guys!

Sorry for the short chapter but people have been asking for more so here you go!

IM SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN AGES!!!!

So some serious stuff is happening O_o

This chapters question is....

Do I ship danrific/ catisnotonfire?

That's all for now

Baiiii

❤️ayzia out❤️