Chapter 10

"My dear (Y/N), whatever is the matter?" Sidon questioned. Since you both acknowledged the fact you two shall be married, you both decided to drop the formalities and call each other by name, but Sidon decided to sweeten up your name, much to your dismay.

"Oh it's nothing, Sidon. Really," You said,"I just didn't sleep well last night."

Lie. You were too busy thinking about how Link kissed you.

"Ah, I see. Would a visit to Zora's Domain help, perhaps? Your father has given me permission to escort you, seeing as it would be your first time leaving the Castle."

"O-oh. That would be lovely, Sidon. Thank you," You said,"I can't help but wonder, will your sister be there? I've heard much about her from Zelda and Link."

Sidon laughed,"Of course she will be! I've told her a lot about you, she'd love to meet you!"

You held back a breath as you took in your surroundings. Everything was a beautiful crystal blue colour. The floor shimmered as you walked by, much like the surface of the sea. There was a beautiful statue of a fish which loomed above the Throne Room, large enough to see for miles.

"Sidon," You whispered,"it's gorgeous!"

Excitement had got the best of you, you couldn't help but feel excited. Sidon had led you to the Throne Room to meet his father, The King, and Mipha, his sister and Princess.

"Ah, there she is! Princess (Y/N) of Hyrule! You're even prettier in person, I've seen your portraits!" The King bellowed. He was elbowed by his daughter, Mipha.

"Father! I apologise, Princess (Y/N), my father was rather excited to see whom his Son would be marrying," Her voice was calm and soothing,"though I must agree, you are rather beautiful." Your cheeks flushed at her sweet words.

"I am Princess Mipha of the Zoras, but you may call me Mipha," She curtsied slightly,"this is my father, King Dorephan."

"It's an honour to meet you, Your Highnesses." You curtsied as well, trying your best to be polite.

"Ha! No need for that my dear! Now, I'm sure you'd like to explore more of Zora's Domain, yes? Mipha, please escort Princess (Y/N) around, I would like a word with my Son."

"Yes father. Please, come with me Princess (Y/N)."

"Just (Y/N) is fine." You smiled at her, getting a smile in return.

"And this is where we keep the Divine Beast Vah Ruta," you had seen all of Zora's Domain, except the great Divine Beast,"this is the Divine Beast of the Zoras. I was lucky enough to be chosen as its Pilot, and a Champion."

"Thank you so much, Mipha, for showing me around. It truly is a beautiful place," your words were laced with a slight sorrow as you said this,"I've never left the Castle before."

"That's a shame," She said politely,"Hyrule is truly beautiful. Maybe you could ask Zelda if you can come with me and the other Champions to our next expedition?"