letter

POV Star

We didn't go out after that, after the whole fiasco, we didn't leave the warehouse.  Bill been acting straight ever since we left Mr. Dipper shop. I think something happened when I left, I wonder if William saw. It's actually been a full day. My God, I forget I'm supposed to be meet him today.

I went to her room and sat down next to her. Lady widow is 19. I am 14. Andrews 17,  bill and will are both 18.
I think Mr. Dipper is 17 or 18 because he's shorter than Bill. Just by a bit.

"My child, what do you need?" she treats me like her very own.
" Can I ask you for a favor, but you can't tell bill. Please. " I asked.
" Okay, what do you need? " She said with a soft smile.
" Can I meet up with Mr. dipper? He said I could invite one of you to come with me. " I said shyly not knowing her reaction.
" The guy from yesterday. Why do you want to meet up with him? " She said giving me a look.
" He gave me a note to meet up with her at a shop. He didn't really specify why he just wanted to talk to me. " I said waiting for her to scream at me
" let's go, I won't tell bill. " I can't believe she's going through with this.

When we're not robbing banks.  Lady wallows in charge cause she's the oldest of them all of us. We also respect bill. He took us all in, and that's the least we do.  We change it to different clothes that people won't recognize it as in. We start walking to his shop and I see a girl leaving.

POV dipper

I kind of woke up late and sort of. That's bad for my business. Not this stupid shop. My real job, I have to meet someone. Mabel rushes out. And I see Doll.

" I see you actually came? " I smirked.
" I did because you gave me the note. " She smiles holding the note between her index finger on her middle finger.
" Very clever. "
" so who's the nice young lady behind you? " I asked.
" My name's lady widow. You must be a little girls friend. " I see she's the mother of the group.
" Nice to meet you lady widow my name is Dipper Pines. " I said. I need to give myself a good presentation.
" So why did you want me? " Star asked looking at me
" I'm here to apologize for yesterday's mishap. " I said.
" For yesterday, eh? " Lady widow sighs
" yes, I was being quick rude and I wanted to apologize for that. I usually don't act so rough. " I said getting out Bill's hat.
" No need to apologize. " Star said.
" There are other reasons why you wanted us here. " Lady widow snapped
" I'm here to give you a note it's for your boss, don't open it and take back his hat. " I smiled.
" When did you get his hat? " Star asked in confusion.
" Before he left. "

They both left. I wave goodbye. Once they left, I went to the local cafe where my customer wanted me to meet them.

" Gleeful, nice to see you again. " I smiled.
" Let's make it quick. " Wow, this kid in a bad mood today.
" I have the shipment. There's something on your mind speak. " I said.
" Why aren't you in any gang yet? You are one of the best you should have been taken by now. " That's what's bothering him.
" I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not looking for any employment in that area. I'm better by myself. " I snapped.
" Not even the demons requested you." he whispered leaving a bitter tone at the end.
" I'm better alone, we'll leave it at that." I said harshly.
" Still, someone with your talent, you shouldn't be alone. I know in the criminal world your one of the best the highest right above the demons, and that's big. " It's true, I'm above them.
" I know my rank, I'm proud of it, but im not using it just to be in some stupid gang. " I said getting up.
" your number one. "
" and their number 2. So what? Just because I'm one of the greatest criminals around here, doesn't mean I want to be in some silly gang. "
" Is it because of her? "
" Don't bring her into this, she has nothing to do with what I've chosen. " I said clutching my fists
" you don't want her to get mixed up in all this, don't you? When she finds out, she'll be everyone's target. Since I am one of those people, I'll keep my mouth shut. "
" here.  The shipments paper and give them this number, and they'll be all yours. " I didn't hesitate giving it to them as long as I don't have to talk about this.

I go out to my shop and continue with my day.

POV Bill

The 2 ladies finally come home. I wonder what they did today.

" Where have you two been? " I asked not trying to sound angry at them.
" We went to the shop that we visit yesterday. " They what?!
" Why did you go there? " I was getting angry now.
" He wants to apologize for the way he was acting yesterday. We both have no clue why he was apologizing, but he gave us something that he wanted to give you. It's only for you. " Lady widow said.
" He gave us you hat. Here. " Star said. Giving me my hat.

She gives me the note, and they both run off somewhere. I opened it.

" Bill. Tomorrow night, meet me at the bar. I want to chat with you.  Remember, just you and only you. Don't worry about payment. The bar from downtown, too. I hope I see you there.   Dipper <3."

What? I wonder what this kid wants to talk about?

POV Dipper

" Dipper, what are you doing tomorrow? " My sister asked.
" I have business to attend to Mabel.  Will hang out another time. " I said.
" Okay, but a letter came in. " She said waving it around.
" I'll read it" after taking it out of her hands.

I opened the envelope and anger was all it. The bastard thinks they can come back in our lives again after they left us.

" Hey, kids were coming back into town. I know you too must be mad at us, but we'll explain everything we get back. "

These ignorant fools want to come back and say sorry for leaving us? They must think I'm stupid. We were only 12! When they left us. They knew that our mother died, and they still have the guts to show up and say sorry for leaving us, after all these years, that bastard must think I'm stupid because I'm not.

I'm still haunted by that day when she died. That's the reason why I don't want to join a gang.  When my father committed suicide, it was because he was part of a gang. They came after us and that would trigger my powers. This can't happen again. I'm not killing anyone else.

" Are you alright? " She asked
" the two fucking bastard that left us are coming back. " I said ripping the paper.
" There finally coming back after all this time. " She said becoming little more happy.
" Promise me that you'll call me once they show up. " I should put in my hand on the shoulder.
" I know you hate them, but there are uncles. I promise once they come, I will call you. " She's being sympathy for them.
" But if they try anything-" she placed both for her hands on my cheeks and squish them.
" You have to stop worrying. "

I'm not trying to yell at her. I step into the back room. I need to relieve some stress tomorrow, I'll just go to and rob the bank. I'll go to the main bank, the bank that no other criminal would think of robbing. That has high security and only I know how to get in.

I'm that mad. The two who left us are coming back?

━╤デ╦︻(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)
Extreme Tiny! 
Hope you like the chapter!