Stop the wedding.

Pov  Dipper

It's the day of my wedding and I'm pretty nervous. I barely even know the girl I'm getting married to her. I'm doing this for Mabel and for the demons.

I'm already waiting for her down the aisle. I look at her face and she seems pretty upset. She was forced to do this like I was. When she finally came up with the pastor start to speak. I whispered to her something.

" do you really want to marry me?"
" no but after start my family's honor." she  said .
" you don't have to do this if you don't want to. I was forced to do this." I said smiling.
" if I walk off this stage my parents would never forgive me." She said frowning.
" you don't have to walk off the stage, I will." I said.
" would you really do that for me?" She asked.
" yes ,I have feelings for someone else and I need to see him. " I said.
" my feelings for someone as well. She's right there and I need to see her too." She said giving me a small smile.

The ceremony start to begin. It was a part when you have to say I do.

" do you Pacifica Northwest take Dipper to be a loving husband?"
" I do." She said trying to contain her laugh.
" and you Dipper Pines take Pacifica to be your loving wife? "
" I don't."

I dropped passes because hand and we both walked off stage. We're both happy that we didn't have to do this. Pacifica want to Mabel and hugged her.

" what are you two doing?" Gideon yelled.
" I'm sorry ,I can't make her marry me. she has feelings for someone else." I smiled winking at Mabel.
"wait you  like me. " Mabel said.
" of course, I do silly. you're perfect." Pacifica smiled.
"I like you too. " she said.
" the wedding is off!" Me and Pacific both said.

I hugged Mabel and punched Stan and Ford. I did not feel bad for doing that.

I run out of the church and go straight to the warehouse. I'm still in this stupid tux but there's no time. Ford and Stan are probably gonna find me and kill. I better do this before its too late.

I ran to the warehouse as fast as I could. I made to the warehouse and saw the doors. I wiped the fear away and opened the doors. I see everyone in the living room. There all shocked that I came back.

"what are you going here?" Andrew asked.
"shut it Andrew. " I said.
"I'm here for Bill. " I said

I  was in front of Bill. I'm afraid that he won't love me back. But I'll take that chance.

"I fucking hate you, you dumbass." I said.

I kissed Bill on the lips with out giving him a warning. Bill didn't hesitate to kiss my back. My arms were around his neck. His one hand was on my cheek and the other was on my hips. I stopped for a quick second.

"but I fucking love you. " I said.

Bill kissed me again and I kissed back. I heard someone cheering. I think it was star. Bill deepened the kiss. We stopped kissing each other and I blushed. Bill was so happy and I saw his smile. I haven't seen him smile in a while.

"yes!!!! " Star yelled.
"what happened? " Andrew said freaking out.
"they did it! " Will and Widow said.
"I guess they knew , but Andrew. " Bill smiled.

I turned around and Bill placed his arm my shoulder. Pulling me closer to him. I gave a small chuckle and smiled at everyone.

"am I missing something here?" Andrew asked.
"you never knew they Bill like dipper." Star said.
"no!" Andrew  said.
"that's karma. " star sang.
"fuck you " Andrew  said.
"fuck you too. " star smiled.

I started to laugh a little bit. I missed them so much. I felt pain in my lower area. Yesterday  I was tested on so Mabel won't get hurt. I'm feeling weak from that. I feel somewhat dizzy. Lady widow came up to me.

"your feeling pain. " She said.
"no I'm fine. " I smiled.
"your lying dipper. " she said.
"Bill tell Dipper to tell the truth." Will said.
"I'm fine. It doesn't hurt that much I can handle the pain. " I said.
"you sure? " widow said.
"yes. " I said.

After that they were explain to Andrew what happen. Bill lead me to his room and smiled.  I close the door and looked at Bill. Bill told me to lock it. Bill sat down and pulled me on to his lap. I giggle then smile at Bill.

"so why are dress up? ".
"

I was.  .  ." Should I tell him?

"please pinetree. " I asked.
"I was about to get married... " I said.
"w-what. " Bill said.
"I was forced to marry someone but she wanted to be with someone else too so...i left and ran here. " I said.
"I'm just glad your with me." Bill smiled.
"me too. "

There you it have. I stole a gangsters heart. I feel in love with a demon. I couldn't be happier because im with him. I love him.

The end of this of I stole a gangster heart.

I'm sorry if this isn't one of my greatest endings but I dont  have anymore ideas for this book.

I'm making another one but still have no clue what to call it. It will be out very soon.