6

"Oh my god, this!!" Jungkook screamed as he pulled out a black memory stick out of one of the drawers. Yoongi started cracking up, "Jungkook, cmon don't." Yoongi tried to snatch the memory stick but failed. "Hyung, I know you always watch it." Jungkook made an evil face. Is it the dirty stuff?

Jungkook quickly ejected it into one of the TV cables. Suddenly my face came on the TV screen; I was wearing a school uniform so I assumed I must be in high school that time.

"Yoongi ah, I'm completely okay with you rejecting me. I fully understand you. I just... miss you. I mean of course Jungkook misses you too. I hope you're doing well there. I know you can't use your phone, I really wish this video gets to you. And uh... I love you!"

The kid-version of me started blushing while trying to turn off the recording but slipped. In the background, it was Jungkook laughing pathetically at me. Now two Jungkooks are laughing, the one in the TV and the one in the living room, while Yoongi joined them.

Embarrassed, I pulled out the memory stick. "I'm so stupid," I said, slightly laughing at myself. "No you're not, you have no idea how much I missed you back then." Yoongi brushed my hair softly. *Freeze. I wasn't used to skinship with him yet so I naturally flinched. Yoongi noticed it too but he just brushed it off. How can a person be so understanding?

"Uh, want more choco?" He tried to change the subject. I gave him a nod as a yes. He went to the kitchen and came back with two cups of coffee in his hands, one for me and one for Jungkook.

"Hyung, I really miss the corner shop ahjumma. Can we visit her again?" Jungkook pouted. Yoongi smiled, "Only if Eunji's coming." I quickly turned my eyes to Yoongi who was looking at me with eyes full of hope. I couldn't help myself but agree. I had to admit I really liked the coffee and I had to meet this barista. "Why not?" I smiled back.

We spent the next few hours watching a movie but most of the time, it was Jungkook spoiling everything. "Aigoo, Jungkook already fell asleep." Yoongi sighed like a father as he covered him with a blanket. I just giggled. "Hmm, looks like I should drive you home. It's already 9:30." Yoongi glanced at his watch.

"Oh my god, Jin said before 10." I exclaimed, totally forgetting about. I then noticed Yoongi frowned a little but he replaced it with a smile. "Let's go, then?" he grabbed his car keys while I grabbed my jacket. As we went out to his car, I saw Jin coming out of his car. "J-Jin oppa?" I surprisingly asked.

"I decided to pick you up since it's dark already." Jin flashed a smile at me while walking towards us. As soon as he got to me, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me next to him. "Min Yoongi, long time no see." Jin said, in a deep flat voice. "Jin hyung, quite long I suppose." Yoongi hardened his voice too. I was stuck in the middle.

"Guess I don't need to drive you anymore then," Yoongi shifted his eyes to me. "I guess not." I awkwardly nodded. "Actually since my baby girl isn't used to the roads yet, I'll pick her up next time too." Jin said in a sharp tone. I nervously pursed my lips as I watched them talk. "Oh that's not necessary when I'm around. She's like a sister to me, I will take care of her." Yoongi said back. "Umm, it's pretty late. Shouldn't we go already?" I cut them off.

"Arraseo Eunji ah, let's go." Jin grabbed me away as we walked to his car. Jin opened the doors for me as I hopped in. Jin started the engine once he got in. He stayed silent the whole ride back home. I didn't bother to ask either.

We finally got home so I decided to shower before I sleep. "Goodnight Jin oppa," I tip toed and pressed a peck on his forehead. He snaked his arms around my waist as he glued myself to him. His eyes gazed at mine, yet he wouldn't speak. "Uh... goodnight?" I said again. "Do you love me?" he suddenly asked, wearing that same frown when I first woke up and didn't remember him.

"Silly, of course I do." I answered, cupping his cheeks. "Then don't leave me." his voice was soft like cotton. I gave him an assuring smile, "I won't leave you, I promise." I said. His face brightened up and the frown changed into a smile. "I won't leave you too, Eunji. I really love you." he leaned in and closed the gap between our lips.

His tongue played around my lower lip, asking for access. I couldn't help myself as I let him explore me. Soon enough, his hands were on my hip while mine grabbed his broad shoulders. He broke the kiss as he glided down my neck and slowly gave me pecks on my collarbone. "Oppa, it tickles." I let out a giggle.

"Jump," he whispered in a husky voice. I did as he told me to. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me into his room. He slowly placed me on his bed while his figure hovered over me. He looked at my eyes, "Can I?" he asked. It was true I was nervous at that point but there was no part of me that wanted to say no.

"Yes," I answered. Instead of his usual smiles, this time, he smirked. He leaned in directly onto my neck and sucked it, trying to leave a hickey. "Jin," I let out a slight moan. He stopped to look at me. "No more oppa?" he asked, trying to tease. I bit my lower lip, "Just continue already." I said.

.

.

I'll leave the next part to your imagination, if you know what I mean :) Please don't report my story just because I didn't turn the mature content on because that basically doesn't say they had se*. So it's not against the rules yet.

Thanks xxx