13

Jin walked in the room and flashed a smile. "Jungkook and I talked. It's something you don't have to worry." he assured while holding my hands. Jungkook came in behind him. "See noona? This is really for you." he nervously scratched his neck. "Arraseo you two." I eventually gave up. "Anyway, we're gonna have dinner, you should join." I suggested. "Yes, I'm starving." Jungkook pouted.

Jungkook went home right after dinner which was really weird because he usually stays behind and nagged me to let him sleepover. After sending Jungkook off, I headed to the kitchen were Jin was washing the dishes. "Need a hand?" I asked.

He smiled and shook his head. "Just go take a rest, I'll be upstairs in awhile." he kissed my forehead. "About my diary-" then he cut me off. "Let's not talk about it, okay? Jungkook and I already worked it out." he said. "Fine." I sighed as I headed upstairs.

...

Days had passed from the incident. I was alone in the house since Jimin has already moved back to his parents house. I was watching whatever came on the television. I kept changing the channels as I laid down on the couch. Suddenly Jin's face filled up the screen. It was a news channel.

"It has reported that Big Hit Ltd has signed to be partners with Starship Ltd. The two CEOs attending the ceremony as you can see." the reporter said as the camera shifted onto the stage where Jin was standing next to a girl while the cameras flashed down them. The girl was way too pretty that I felt jealous inside.

I grabbed my phone on the desk and opened my facebook and directly typed his name in. I checked his relationship status. "Single!" I blurted while anger raise. 

"Rumors has that they're dating and that is the sole reason the partnership has taken place. But nothing is confirmed for now." The reporter ended speaking as she continued reporting another story.

I glanced over to the clock as it was close to 11. He was unusually late today. Soon, I heard someone typing in the code as the front door opened. Jin walked in while his necktie looked a bit dislocated. "I bought your favorite dumplings." he beamed. "I ate." I coldly crossed my arms and looked away.

"What's wrong?" he asked while sitting next to me. Strong scent of alcohol lingered around my nose. "Did you drink?" I glared. "A little bit." he pursed his lips. "I'm going to sleep." I stomped off. He grabbed my hands and pulled me on his lap.

"Jagi, are you mad at me?" he asked, still releasing his strong breath. "No." I sighed. "Yes you are." he said. "You literally didn't care to tell me about a new partner, at least a little bit?" I mumbled. He chuckled while tucking my hair behind my ears. "So you're jealous."

"Let me go, you stink." I yanked him but he held tight on me. "Kim Seok Jin, I swear to god-" then he shut me up while sealing his lips against mine. I quickly pushed him away. "You can't just come home at fucking 11 and kiss me Kim Seok Jin." I muttered as I left the living room.

I didn't sleep in his room tonight. The past nights, I would cuddle myself into sleep with him but today I locked my door. He came and knocked a few times but I didn't bother to answer. "Jagi, please don't be mad. I'm sorry, alright?" he asked. "Go to sleep, I don't wanna talk to you right now." I said.

I must've drifted off to sleep while thinking here and there. I got up from bed and went for the bathroom where I saw Jin sleeping on the floor, right in front of my room. He still hasn't changed from last night. 

"What the hell are you doing?" I blurted. He was awoken from my voice. "Oh, I... I was waiting for you... and I must've fell asleep." he explained. I just looked away. "Please don't be mad, please? Our wedding is getting close and I swear I don't even like her." Jin held my hands.

"Then why does your facebook say you're single?" I groaned. "I will change it immediately." he pulled out his phone and changed it to engaged to Jung Eunji.

I couldn't help myself but ended up smiling. "Fine, forgiven." I mumbled. He grabbed me, trying to kiss me but I pushed him. "Shower first oppa. I will prepare breakfast." I smiled.

...

It was afternoon when Jungkook arrived without notice. "Seriously, you should've called me at least. I would've prepared something for you." I complained. "No, I just wanted to come by and we could go watch Justice League, please!" he pouted. "You know Jin hyung will get mad." I rolled my eyes. "I already asked for permission." he beamed. "He did?" I looked at him in disbelief. 

"Yes, look." Jungkook pulled out his phone and showed it at me. He wasn't lying. "Well, let me change first." I said. After changing, I hopped onto the car as we drove to the mall.

"Shouldn't we at least eat first?" I suggested. "Ne noona, let's go to KFC." He nodded. We pressed the elevator button and waited for it to open. "Are you sure Jin let you do this?" I asked again. "You saw the text!" he exclaimed. Before I could reply, the elevator opened as we stepped inside.

...

After the movie, we finally arrived in front of the house. It was almost evening so I suggested Jungkook should join us for dinner. I pushed the door but the scene behind the door broke my heart. A girl was sitting on Jin's lap while her hands were placed on his cheeks.

Jungkook dropped the takeaway in his hand. "No, it's not what you think!" Jin immedietly threw her off. "Hyung, I thought you were-" then Jin interrupted Jungkook. "We were just trying to surprise you! And Lisa suggested she could help me with the decorations." he explained. 

"I can't believe you would bring a girl home!" I bit my lips in anger, wanting to smash her face. She was wearing quite a short dress for her long legs. I turned around and got back on Jungkook's car. Jin and Jungkook followed me from behind.

"Jungkook, let's go." I ordered. "Ne? Where?" he asked. "Just get on the car." I raised my voice. "Jagi, where are you going? Hear me out, please." Jin begged. Jungkook got onto the car and started the engine. "Drive." I said.