16

I've been EXTREMELY procrastinating to finish this chapter but here it is. I've been a bit busy (watching tv series and sleeping). I have a trip coming weekend so I don't know when I'll be able to write. I'll try my best ~ and I hope y'all like this chapter!

We closed the door behind us as we walked into Jin's office. "Why did you lied?" I asked. "I really didn't intend to. Jungkook told me to wait." he explained. "Wait for what?" I asked. "He wanted to stop Yoongi from ruining things." he continued. "Ruining things? Have you ever been in his boots? I didn't even know the truth while he was hurt!" I exclaimed.

"But Eunji, you know how much I love you." he held my hands together. "I don't know oppa... I don't know who to trust anymore." I sighed. "Trust yourself." he said. I stopped and stared into his honest glowing eyes. I remembered the first time I woke up and unknowingly I felt something between us.

He was the one who waited for me for two years without knowing when I'll wake up. He took care of me more than anyone would. It was all a girl could've asked from her boyfriend. When he found out I was pregnant, he willingly accepted it and even proposed me. And the worst thing that hit me was that he is the father of my child.

"Please don't leave me Eunji... our wedding is weeks away and think of our child." his right hand cupped my cheeks. "I need time to think." I finally concluded. He was hesitant but he eventually nodded. "But you'll have Jungkook with you. You can't be alone." he said. "Okay, I will call him." I said.

A few minutes later, Jungkook rushed into the room. "Noona! Do you have any ideas how much I was scared when I noticed you were missing?" he yelled. I just ignored him. "I committed a sin of life. Please forgive Jin hyung! It's okay if you don't want to forgive me." he immediately knelt down in front of me.

"Jungkook, be quiet." I said. "Ne." he pouted and sat down while looking at us with puppy eyes. "I'll leave now oppa." I grabbed my purse and stood up. "Take care." he smiled. I just nodded. "Jungkook, let's go." I took a deep breath. "Ne? Me? You're not mad?" Jungkook widened his eyes like a puppy.

"Are you coming or not?" I narrowed my eyes. "C-coming! Coming!" Jungkook stood up right next to me. When we left the room, we saw Lisa was sitting in the waiting lounge. "Noona, where are we going?" he asked. "Your home." I answered. Jungkook nodded.

...

It's been a few days since I told Jin and Yoongi that I needed time but I've never actually came with a decision. "Noona, breakfast's ready." Jungkook knocked on the door. "Arraseo, coming." I said as I went downstairs.

"Are you done thinking though?" he asked. I tensed at his question and decided to ignore him. "Noona, I asked you something." he was looking at me. "I don't know." I shrugged. "But you know you can't ignore it forever." he exclaimed. "I know Jungkook, I know!" I sighed.

"Then make a decision, like right now." he pouted. I thought for a moment about the child. It's very risky keeping it but I was sure I'll keep it. If I was being honest, it would be only right to go back to Jin as he is the child's father. But I also felt sorry for Yoongi. Tears glided down my cheeks as I thought how much I screwed up.

"Fine, I made a decision." I finally concluded. "Is it Jin hyung?" Jungkook clutched his hands together while hope filled his round eyes. I smiled and nodded. He immediately jumped from his seat and danced around. "Yay! Can we go now?" he quickly got his car keys and continued dancing around me.

"Sure Jungkook, let me finish eating." I smiled. "Ne, I'll call hyung right away." He beamed. "Leave it, I wanna surprise him." I suggested. "I'm so happy for you noona."
...
We arrived at the lobby as the receptionist quickly bowed when she saw me. "Miss, I'm really sorry about last time, I didn't know you were CEO-nim's friend." She hung her head low.

"Fiancé." Jungkook glared at her. She gasped and steal a small glance at me. "My apologies sir." She bowed once again. "It's okay." I said as we headed to the elevator.

The elevator chimed as we were on the top floor. "Should I inform the CEO?" The secretary asked. Jungkook gave her a glare. "Another one, seriously. She's-" then I stopped Jungkook, not wanting to make any noises. "We're here to surprise him, not scare him." I muttered. "She's your boss's fiancé." Jungkook whispered. The secretary widened her eyes and bowed 90 degrees.

We walked into the room where Lisa's lips were crushing against Jin's. Her hands were on his neck while her boobs were pressing on his body. What hit me really hard was that he was kissing her back. Jin immediately pushed her away when he saw me. "Eunji ah... I didn't mean it, really." Jin exclaimed.

"Don't mind me, continue whatever you were doing. I just dropped by to say we're over oppa. I'm breaking up with you." I held back the tear and stormed off the room.

"Noona, hold up!" Jungkook rushed behind me. "No Jungkook, you're so not going to tell me that I misunderstood him. He was kissing her back!" I retorted.

"I know, I saw. Let's just get you home." Jungkook sighed. Then Jin ran towards us and pressed the button, preventing the elevator from closing. Jungkook covered me behind him, not letting Jin pass through."Jungkook, you know me. I would never do this to her."

"Hyung, I believed you once. I'm not believing you twice. If you really care about her, you'd let her go." Jungkook muttered. "Please, Eunji." He stared into my eyes with sorrow. I looked away coldly. Knowing, he wasn't going anywhere with that pitiful eyes, he slowly moved his hands from the buttons as the elevator door met one another.

"I'm sorry noona. I was stupid." Jungkook kept on blaming himself the entire ride. "Forget it Jungkook, I was the one stupid. Let's go to Yoongi's." I told him. I could hear Jungkook sigh but he knew he had no other choice.

Thoughts were all over my head. Jin wouldn't do this to me, my inner voice reminded me. But the vision of him kissing back a girl hit me really hard. I know he's a guy and he has his needs. Seeing him fulfilling himself, replacing me, it broke my heart. I felt unnecessary. And that was when anger rose inside of me, not to him but to myself. Stupid and dumb.

I closed my eyes and let the sour liquid flow back inside. I'm giving life one more chance, a very last chance and it was with...

Yoongi.