11

I know I haven't updated in awhile -- I was busy with a lot of things but I'm back. 

Enjoy xxx

It's been a month since I've gone out. Jin wouldn't let me go out at all. He was concerned that something might happen as the doctor ordered to be extremely careful because of my health conditions.

"Jin oppa, can't I go out, just for once, please!" I pouted. I was lying on the bed watching TV while he was working on his laptop beside me. "Arraseo, let's go somewhere tomorrow evening." he said while keeping his eyes on the screen. "You're serious? Really?" I jumped. He turned to me to smile for awhile and went back to typing.

"I'm so happy! Where are we going though?" I asked, clapping my hands. "It's a secret." he patted my head and leaned in kiss softly on my forehead. "Now go to sleep, it's almost 11." he said. "Aish, let's go to sleep together, alright? You're always working." I cried. "Andwae," he pinched my cheeks. "I promise I'll sleep soon." he tugged me in the sheets as I sighed and drifted off to sleep.

...

"Can you at least tell me where we're going now?" I asked as I wore the seatbelt. He started the engine and drove out of the house. "You'll know when you get there." he made a right turn into the main street as I sat there curiously.

We finally arrived at a small restaurant. "Where are we Jin oppa?" I asked again. "Aigoo my baby so impatient. It's a restaurant." he said. I gave him a 'seriously' look. "Like I didn't see the sign that says it's an Italian Restaurant." I said.

"Yes, we're at an Italian Restaurant." he said as we went in. "Kim Seok Jin." he said to the waiter. "Oh Mr. Kim, your room is right around the corner." the waiter let us to a private room which was pretty big for just for the two of us.

"You're a great cook, you didn't have to bring me to this expensive restaurant. I wanted to go around, not sit." I complained. "Please have a seat, will you?" he pulled out the chair for me as I sat down. 

I didn't understand why he bought me here. He said he didn't really like going to big restaurants and believed he could cook better, or does this shop have another meaning to our relationship? Is it like a place we first met or something?

"Oppa... is it my first time here?" I asked, nervously biting my lips. "With me, yes. With others, I don't know." he shrugged. "You simply brought me to a meaningless restaurant and made me eat something you could cook better." I folded my hands and shot a glare at him.

Jin frowned a bit, like he was hurt. I looked down, avoiding his sad eyes. "You know what? I suck at this." he concluded. "Suck at what exactly?" I asked. "I don't know... I thought I knew you enough, guess I didn't." he sighed. "What are you even talking about?" I asked back. "What do you wanna do now? Anything." he stated.

"I really wanna watch the fireworks with you." I smiled. "Fireworks it is then." he stood up and grabbed his coat. "How about the food?" I asked. "It's fine, cmon." we two walked out of the restaurant and paid for the food that wasn't even served. "You seriously wasted $500 on food we did not even had a chance to see." I said as we both got into the car.

He ignored me as we drove off to another destination I did not know. We finally parked in the Hangang river. "Wow, it's so pretty, the night sky I mean." I took a deep breath at the fresh air as I hopped out of the car. "Let's take a walk." he grabbed my hands and put it in his warm pockets. I giggled while keeping myself glued to him.

"I really miss the times when we started dating... you were so pretty." he said. "I'm not anymore?" I glared at him teasingly. "Of course not, you're even prettier. Every moment, I couldn't believe myself I was with you, that I could claim you were mine. You make me turn on even when you smile but of course it turned me on most when you came out of the shower." he chuckled. "Kim Seok Jin!" I hit him and laughed.

"Seriously Eunji, I wouldn't be the person I am right without you. I would still be an idiot who only knows about work." he held my hands tighter. "I'm glad I have you too. Thanks for not giving up on me. It really means a lot to me." I smiled. He leaned closer and closer, slowly trying to close the gap between our lips till a loud noise interrupted us.

I turned to the side as colors were shot up to the sky and sparked like coconut tree leaves. "Fireworks!" I squealed, jumping around like a seven year old kid. Each ones were so colorful I couldn't stop staring at them.

"Jung Eunji," he said. I turned back at him but he was already on his knees. "Everything I said earlier... I really mean it. I think I wouldn't be able to survive without you... so... will you marry me?" he pulled out a ring out of his right pocket.

It was a diamond ring (image given above) and held it up. "A-are you proposing me?" I dumbly asked as the fireworks went on in the background. People surrounded us with smiles on their faces. "Yes, Kim Seok Jin. I would love to be Mrs. Kim." I said. He stood up and slid the ring onto my ring finger. "I love you." he grew close to end what he was doing earlier.

Our lips met one another as it danced in sync. "I love you too."