Chapter 4| Summer In Early Spring?

Piano music video above does not belong to me. I'm only using it for my story. The piano solo belongs to Mattia Cupelli, (a wonderful music composer might I add.)

P.S: Please play it when I give you the signal, thank you.

... -_-'

"What the hell...is this?"

My eyes grazed along the room, taking in the scene. Haruhi stood, slouched over, sweat dropping, me next to her with the same expression.

"You're late, Haruhi." the twins spoke together, each leaning on one of her shoulders.

Ignoring their statement and their presence all together, she continued, "Why...are we...?" She trailed off.

"Oh, my dear Haruhi! Fine men, do not bundle up in bulky clothing but instead, they go for the light, open-chested robes!"

I gave him a look.

"I may be wrong, but according to my calendar, it's still early spring." She said, double checking her calendar, about which I have no idea where it came from.

"Early spring it is! But the Ouran Host Club lives to see girls to be happy! We do not want our chilly kittens to stay out in the cold! So, I, Tamaki Suoh, President of the Host Club, introduced the idea of the tropics!"

"Yes! You've guessed it! The setting is of...Nirvana!"

"Funnily enough, I don't remember myself guessing anything..." I blandly sassed.

Tamaki shooted me a lightning struck, irritated look, before continuing his lecture, which I tined myself out of.

"Kin! Here's your outfit! Now go!" The twins yelled, and literally pushed me to the changing rooms.

"Alright, ALRIGHT! But you need to get out of here first!" I shouted, and threw them out of the curtains.

"Here." I said, in an annoyed tone, as I got out from behind the curtains. Two identical faces greeted me along smaller blonde.

"Kin-kun, you look so dashing!" Honey exclaimed.

"Thanks, I guess."

"Wow. Good job, Kin." The twins gave me a thumbs up.

My outfit was blood red with black, traditional designs swirling around the fabric. It was open-chested, but thankfully, my outfit required a wrap to be donned on my upper body, under the robe.

"Perfect! My son looks perfect!" Tamaki basically screamed, spinning me around in circles.

I gave him a look, -_- and pushed him away from me. A broken hearted, (Jung(Kekeke))shooked, betrayed look flashed on his face, making me want to bang my head against the wall and because face palming ain't enough for his stupidity.

"Right... anyway, I'm sure club hours are supposed to begin sooo..." I trailed off, and walked out, to the main room.

"Ah, Kin-kun! You look really handsome." Haruhi gave me a closed eyed smile, making me smell a burning Tamaki from behind me.

"Thank you, Haruhi!" I gave her my charming smile.

Tamaki's hand pushed at my face, making my star-striking smile to flatter and turn into an irritated, annoyed frown.
"What the hell...do you think you're doing?" I questioned him, shooting him two swords from my eyes.

"Uh- I...Uh...um-erm....LOOK! A KIMONO!" He suddenly yelled, making me punch him hard in the face which sent him flying back to his mushroom farm corner.