Chapter 1| Why The Hell Is This School Pink!?

*IZUMI'S/KIN'S LEFT AND AFFECTED EYE ABOVE🔝🔝🔝*

"Mr. Kin, we have arrived." My new, personal butler, Kei, said. I jerked in my seat, having been remembering mom. Opening the door, I step out from the limo. I didn't want to come in a huge car, but my grandmother wasn't having any of it.

That's when, I saw the huge, castle like school. But that wasn't what caught my eye, it was...

"WHY THE HELL IS THIS SCHOOL PINK!?"
(A/N: THIS IS NOT IN FRENCH. THERE IS NO UNDERLINE BELOW.)

"I honestly have no clue." Kei replied, as he sweat dropped with me. (😓😧)

"Alright. Thank you, Kei. You've been helping me a lot these past three weeks, to get used to the Japanese culture." I smiled at him, taking my bag from his hands.

He smiled back, "It is my duty, to erase your confusions, and help you whenever I can."

I laughed, "OK, Kei. I'll see you after school, yeah?"

"You will. Have a great first day, Mr. Kin! Don't be nervous, shoulders back, back straight, and chin high. You'll do great." He smiled.

"Alright. Bye, Kei! Take care!" I waved at him.

The limo soon left, leaving me. I was still in my boy disguise. Except, no more wig or contact lenses. My black hair was cut in a quite attractive male hairstyle. I was dressed in the boy's uniform too. Only, the collar button was undone, as it basically choked me. The tie was neither too tight or too loose.

"Oh my God. Another perfect guy!"

"His eyes! They're so beautiful!"

"Perfect for the Host Club!"

"Kyaaa!!! WHY IS HE SO HANDSOME!?" A few, very quick turning fan girls screamed, faces red, eyes shut, exclaiming mouths, as they grabbed each other's hands, running wild,, jumping up and down.

I sweat dropped.
And face palmed.
At the same time.

Sighing, I entered the prestigious and ridiculously pink school, with a million fan girls, right after me. Blue lines, ran down my face.

HOW THE HELL DID THEY GET SO MANY IN NUMBER!!?

Running for my life, I hurriedly went to my class, they had assigned me, 2-A.

I opened the door, to see the teacher there, in the middle of attendance.

What in the world!? THE BELL DIDN'T EVEN RING YET!

"Ah! Hello! Are you new?" The teacher said, smiling at me.

Smiling back, I entered the class. "Yes, I am. I was assigned this class." Pencils dropped, eyes grew wide, and mouths opened to squeal. Girls literally fangirled right in class!

"Oh! Are you the new student, from France?" He asked, quite... awkwardly, may I add.

"Yes. My name is Kin, and I moved from France to Japan three weeks ago." I introduced myself, looking cool on the outside while inside, I was sweat dropping at the teacher's awkwardness.

"Alright then! My name's Kobayashi Yuu, and I teach Mathematics. Please take a seat, next to Miss Leona Jameson." He said, beaming brighter than the sun.

How is he so HAPPY? So early in the morning!?

A hand rose up, signifying it to belong to Leona. I nod at the teacher, before casting my eyes downwards, connecting the hand to a very shy looking and blushing girl, wearing the poofy, yellow, girl's uniform. I don't fail to notice girls and a few boys, sending jealous, death glares in her direction.