Chapter 5| Teacups and a Broken Couple (Part 2)

Click.

Click.

Click.

The lights flashed on one by one, exposing the Host Club standing on the stairs with Tamaki on the top of the stairs, Kyoya beneath him and me to Kyoya's left. Haruhi stood next to Kyoya on his other side. After Haruhi stood Honey, then after him Mori. On my left stood Kaoru and on his left stood Hikaru.

"Welcome, to Ouran's Annual Spring Ball!" We chorused, with soft smiles on our faces. We were preceded by cheers and claps from the girls and boys from Ouran Academy.

Tamaki started to explain and host. The twins then told them about the contest, and it's prize which is a kiss on the cheek from Tamaki.

The ball began, with Tamaki dancing with the girl for whom we are going through all the trouble but seeing people happy is what makes it worth it.

I danced, like all the hosts, after Tamaki started, with random girls. When it was done, people either started to dance or started to eat.
I followed the hosts, and danced with my guests, spinning them around the dance floor.

An hour later, I leaned against the wall to relax a little. Then suddenly,...Mori.

"Holy Sh*t!"

I was swept away with Haruhi and Honey by Mori.

"What the heck are you guys doing!?" I asked, once Mori put me down in the room. My head was spinning and so was I, courtesy to Honey.

"Time for Plan A to commence!"

"Fine, fine." I said, and took the black tux they handed to me. Every single thing was black, black blazer, black slacks, back dress shoes, black dress shirt, and a thin, straight black tie.

I pulled on the black slacks, and readjusted my wrap bandages, before wearing the dress shirt. According to Tamaki, my dressing should be careless. So, the shirt was half tucked in and the other half is hanging out. The collar button was undone, and the tie messily hung from the half upturned collar.

The cuff buttons were undone, and were rolled up to my mid lower arm. Years of boxing had made me lean but muscular. Not a lot of muscle, just enough to convince that I'm a boy.

"Done." I said, as I walked out of the changing room.

"Wow, you look handsome, Kin-senpai!" Haruhi complimented me. I gave her a small smile, "Thanks." Tamaki slapped a hand to my face, as grey surrounded him.

I pushed his hand off my face with a glare, and turned back to Haruhi with a small smile, "Call me Kin, please."

She looked shocked. "K...Kin! Okay!" She cheered, as flowers and sparkles surrounded her. The twins, Honey and obviously, Tamaki, hugged her to death, "So cute~!"

As if someone switched something off, Haruhi's face turned from 100 to 0 in a matter of nanoseconds.

"Yes, Yes, move over now." she said in her usual, bored and neutral tone, and pushed all of them away from her.

"Give me my clothes." she sighed, and took the dress from Hikaru.
"Do I have to?" Haruhi whined.

"Yes you do, now get in there!" Tamaki pushed her in, and the twins pushed me out.
"Do your job, bad boy." they winked, and closed the door behind me.

"My god, this club is going to be the death of me." I groaned, before adjusting the blazer on my shoulders. The suit jacket hung from my shoulders, as I wasn't wearing it.