Chapter 5| Teacups and a Broken Couple (Part 1)

So fellas! Are you enjoying the story so far? Please comment and send me feedback! 😊😊😊 And please do vote and share! It'll mean everything to me. I love you guys! 😘

Once again, the music rightfully belongs to Mattia Cupelli.

I DO NOT INTEND ANY COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.

••••••••••••

*Sigh*

I seemed to be doing that a lot lately.

I watched, along with the others as a girl walked away from Tamaki, and stood behind Haruhi.

"I'm sorry, but I think it's time for customer switching." The girl smiled.

"Ah, I'm sorry! It must've slipped my mind." Haruhi apologized, and bowed as her earlier customers left. They started to talk and laugh. Tamaki sat frozen in his seat, rivers streaming down his face, as he gawked at Haruhi's table.

I turned my attention to the boy who walked in.

"Ah, the cups you've chosen have been a success." Kyoya gave him a closed eyed smile.

"Oh no, I'm just an amateur, but thank you."

"Ah, are you the delivery boy?" Haruhi bluntly said.

The girl started to laugh, which caused our attention to snap over at her. "Oh Haruhi-kun, you're so funny!"

"Then again, he doesn't look like a heir of a first class company."

Silence fell over the room. "Aren't you going to go abroad to study next month?" Kyoya asked, his death note in his hand.

"O-Oh, yes. I'll be going abroad next month to study in England." He replied. The girl's widened eyes didn't go unnoticed by the club.

"Well anyway, here's the cups you ordered. I'll take my leave." He bowed and walked out.

"Ah, ginnori, isn't it?" The girl said, smiling softly as she looked down at the cup in her hand.

"Correct. You've got a fine eye for teacups, princess."

"Do you know him, princess?" Haruhi obliviously asked.

I face palmed.

This club doesn't know how to read the mood, does it?

"K-know him!? O-of course not! Please excuse me!" She blurted, and rushed out the doors.

"Why...are you guys so oblivious?" I commented, but I was ignored, because apparently people who have common sense do not belong here -_-'

Kyoya started to explain something he had already told me about, when I saw her leaving one host to another's table. I focused on my guests, and chatted with them.

Soon, they all left, and Tamaki started to blab about a ridiculous plan that will take place at the end of the week, at a party the Host Club will host. Haruhi was supposed to meet up with the boy, whose name I didn't care to learn, and hold him off in a room. I was supposed to lure the girl to the room where they were at. The twins were supposed to put wigs and makeup and basically disguise us. Mori and Honey were supposed to kidnap Haruhi, from whichever customer she was dancing or was about to dance with. Kyoya was supposed to calculate the timing and write the love letter with the twins. Tamaki was... going to just boss us around.

"Why am I supposed to go? It's not like it's going to affect my host duties, so I'll stay home. Please make a new plan." Haruhi stated.

"As a host you're required to go." Kyoya said, typically writing in his black note book.

"...will there be...f-fancy t-...tuna?"

This seem to struck something in them which caused the twins, Tamaki and Honey to pity her and express their sympathies.
I just watched it all happen, while drinking my bittersweet, instant coffee, which seems to be a trend over here.

Damn these rich people.

Finishing my cup of coffee, I got up to play my daily piano. It's the only thing that kept me connected to mother. Only thing that assured me that I wasn't alone. It gave me a sense of comfort and...home; the same feeling living with mother gave me.

(Music. Play. Now.)

Pushing up the sleek cover, I sat down on the bench, flexing my fingers to warm them up.

Then, I began.

The bittersweet melody, echoed around the place, making the club to stop to appreciate it. Haruhi and Tamaki, again had the far away look in their eyes. Tamaki, is most probably, thinking about me and mother, both which are supposed to be back in France.

If only you knew, Tamaki.

Haruhi's story is something I don't know, and don't intend to stick my nose in it, because it's none of my business.

A lone tear, slowly trailed down her cheek, as she rested her head   on her folded arms on a table. Tamaki stared out the window, thinking about me and mother. Kyoya typed on his laptop, but in a slower pace rather than his Godspeed.

The twins sat on a two seater; their hands in the middle clasped together, while the outer hands propped their head up on the arms of the couch, looking in their own directions, staring off into space.

Honey and Mori sat quietly, the latter being always quiet, didn't astound me much but Honey, who's always screaming, yelling, exclaiming in his adorable manner, shocked me to no end as he sat in silence, slowly eating a piece of strawberry shortcake.

Flickering my eyes back to the keys, I closed them, letting my hands do their thing. My mind was shut down, and my heart was in control. I pushed my face up, in the ceiling's direction but with closed eyes.

Tips of my fingers pressed down on the smooth keys, striking chords which echoed off different notes. The somehow heart breaking and heart warming tune, comforted and tortured me. I had my father and brother...but I didn't have mother.

But I will bring her back.

Just like I promised.

We will reunite.