8

(Tiem sikp to the dya before u weave)

This is it. We're going back home tomorrow. Then, we're moving to Washington. Then I could be closer to Ma-- WHAT AM I SAYING?!

I don't like him.. I don't like him..

It doesn't work.. I sighed and ran over to Kk.

"Kk.. I have a feeling you were correct," I told her. She rose and eyebrow. Or- at least attemped to.

"What do you mean?" She asked. I felt the heat come to my face.

"I might like Max.."

Max's POV

Adam, Ross, Tim and the others- except for (Y/N) and Kk- and I went out to lunch.

(Y/N)...

I felt heat rush to my face. Adam chuckled.

"Hey, Max. You thinkin' about (Y/N) or something?" He teased. The others laughed. I groaned.

"I WILL KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!" I yelled at them, my cheeks still red.

"Max, might wanna calm down. People are staring at us," John warned.

"Also, your face is redder than your hair," Tim joked. I slowly turned my head to face his.

"I'm going to make your's lifeless if you don't shut the frick up," I warned him. They all put their hands up in surrender.

"Note - Don't trigger Max or else-" Adam began. I glared at him.

"He.. will.." He continued. I shook my head.

"Don't say it," I warned the dark haired male.

"Turn into a.. Mad Max.." He finished. I felt my face getting red with anger every second. For some reason, I thought of (Y/N) and I somehow became calm. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Let's just eat."

Your POV

"I think I might like Max.."

Kk squealed.

"I KNEW IT!" She yelled. I looked down and began to fidget with my fingers. She looked at me and calmed down.

"You actually like him.." She said in a soft voice. She smiled and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry. KK THE MAGICKAL HELPER WILL SAVEE YOU!" She told me, as she jumped up and posed herself like she was a superhero. She always tried to help people. From helping relationships, to fixing friendships, dang! She even volunteered to send messages back and forth to ex-friends! She was a hero. My hero.

Ding~!

Hey. We're coming back. -Max The Majestic Mad Unicorn

I chuckled at the nickname I put for him. Kk looked at the screen.

"HE TEXTED YOU!" She squealed. I rolled my eyes.

"That's just because I told him t-" I began.

Ding~!

:) -Max The Majestic Mad Unicorn

"I KNOW THIS FOR SURE! HE LIKES YOU! WHENEVER A GUY TEXTS A GIRL A SMILEY FACE IT'S EITHER HE LIKES YOU OR HE'S DESPERATE! I know for sure he wouldn't be desperate enough that he would flirt with his sister's best friend, though.." She muttered that last part.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled, "You are smart for a young one." She pouted.

Max's POV

"ROSS GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!" I yelled.

"NOT UNTIL I SEND A SMILEY FACE TO (Y/N)!" He yelled back. I rolled my eyes.

"Aannddd..SENT!" He said as he sent a smiley face to the girl.

"Can you give me my phone back?" I asked him. He giggled.

"Not until I see how many (Y/N) X Reader fanfics you've read." He winked at me. I groaned.