17

"So, (Y/N)... Ross and I are dating," Kk told me. My jaw dropped.

"Wow! I can't believe it!" I smiled. She squealed.

"I KNOW!" She looked me in the eyes and smirked, "you and Max seem to be getting close."

I blushed, "HEEEEYYY! U-um, maybe you should go over to Ross.." She glared at me.

"Fine," She said, leaving the room. "But, I suggest you make a move."

I sighed. Seriously?

Almost right on time, Max walked in. He smiled and sat next to you on the bed.

"Hey," He said. I smiled back.

"Hi." He looked at me.

"I know this isn't special enough or anything, but... Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked me. I blushed.

"Yeah," I responded. He started leaning in. I leaned in too, closing the small gap.

We let go a few seconds later.

"What'cha wanna do, now?" I asked. He shrugged. Ross and Kk barged in on us.

"ADAM IS HAVING A SLEEPOVER. WE'RE GOING!" Kk yelled.

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN ASK US!" Max yelled. I glared at Kk.

"PAYBACK TIME, BROWNIE!" I sat up. "MAX, ROSS AND KK ARE DATING."

Max looked at the couple, "I will kill you if you do anything to hurt her, Ross."

Ross gulped and nodded.

"AW!" I squealed. Kk smirked at me. "What?"

"YOU SQUEALD AT HIM! ROSS! OUR SHIP!" She fangirled. I glared at her.

"We should get ready, shouldn't we?" Max agreed. Ross and Kk whined, but agreed also.

(Time skip to the sleepover.)

We got to Adam's house at seven fifty. We walked to the porch and knocked on the door. Alesa opened the door with Mason in her arms.

She smiled and let us in. Adam came up to Max and wiggled his eyebrows.

I walked up to him and slapped him.

He held his cheek, "HEY! What was that for?!"

I smiled and teased him.

Soon after, everyone was there and we all sat on the floor. Except Kk and Ross.

"We should play a game!" Kk suggested. I glared at her and shook my head.

"TRUTH OR DARE!" All of the fangirls, except for me, yelled. Everyone else groaned.

We all formed a circle on the floor.

"NOT IT!" I yelled. Max said it after, and the person who gives out the first dare or truth was Michael.

"Hm... Adam! Truth or dare?" He asked.

"Dare," Adam said.

"I dare you to dump cold water over your head," Michael dared him. Adam looked like he regretted his choice.

He went to the kitchen and filled up a cup with cold water. He then dumped it on himslf.

"HOLY SHIT!" He yelled. We laughed.

"THIS IS PERFECT!" I yelled. He looked at me.

"And it was at this moment (Y/N) knew... She fucked up," Kk narrated. A few of them laughed.

I stuck my tongue out at her. She smirked.

"That'd be great with Max's," She said. Max and I blushed.

"WHOOO! (S/N)!" Adam yelled.

"Will you stop teasing us? How'd ya like it if we teased you over our ships?" Max asked.

"JUST BECAUSE OF THAT I'M TELLING THEM ALL ABOUT THE NEWEST KOSS NEWS! THEY'RE A COUPLE!" I yelled.

"WELL (Y/N) LIKES MAX!" Kk yelled back. I smirked.

"HE ALREADY KNOWS! HA!" We glared at each other.

"Let's get back to the game..." We all agreed and sat back down.

-----<~._-_.~>-----

After a short period of truth or dare, we decided to play Mario Kart. A little after that, we decided to watch a movie.

After a while, I began to fall asleep...