12

Thanks, Sis~Tan for demanding me to update :/

We made it to the boys' house and went inside. It was always cold in there. I shivered, and so did Kk.

"You'll get used to the coldness in a day or two," Max said. We nodded. Kk went to the couch, while Max and I walked to his room.

I looked at him and saw him staring at me. He didn't look away, though. I rose an eyebrow.

"Max?" I said. He didn't respond.

"Max?" I repeated. I sighed. I waved my hand in his face.

"W-Wha?" He finally woke up from his trance. I rolled my eyes.

"You were staring," I told him. He began to blush. He walked to his bed and unpacked some stuff.

"Sorry. Just thinking," He said.

"About?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Nothing."

-----<~._-_.~>----- (My mom is still blasting music.)

We just got home from dinner. We went to Olive Garden. Jess would be jealous. Or you could say.. Jesslous.

Max and I agreed to sleep next to each other. I sat down on the bed, while Max sat next to me. There was a silence. It wasn't awkward, though. It was.. Comfortable.

I walked to the bathroom and got ready for the night. My shirt was an oversized one. (U GO, (Y/N)!) My pants had little illustrations of pillows on them.

I went in the room, and Max walked right after me to th he bathroom.

He came out a minute later wearing just a regular t-shirt and pants.

He started to lay down, while I did the same. He wrapped his arms around me, and I blushed. His face snuggled into my neck.

I never expected this to happen in my life..

-----<~._-_.~>-----

I woke up the next day in Max's arms again. I smiled. I felt him loosen his grip on me and he sat up. I did, too.

"Mornin', Tired Max," I teased. He groaned.

"It doesn't even rhyme," He said. I nodded.

"I know." Suddenly, my phone rang.

Unknown number. I looked to my side and Max wasn't there. Huh.

I picked it up.

"Hello?" The voice said. I froze, then smiled.

"Peyton?"

_______________________________________________________________________

I'm evil :3

AmyRoseSweetTeen