13

N/N ~ Nickname

"Peyton?"

"N/N! You remembered me!" He cheered into his phone. I smiled and giggled.

"Of course I did! You are my best friend, after all!" I told him. I could feel him smiling. How? I don't know.

Max's POV

I heard (Y/N) talking in my room.

"I miss you, too! It's good to hear your voice again," She said. I peeked in there. She was on her phone.

What?

"I wish I could see you, too. I just moved," She told them. "Exactly!" She giggled.

Your POV

"Where'd you move to? And no. I'm not gonna stalk you," He joked. I smiled.

"Seattle," I responded.

"SERIOUSLY?! I LIVE THERE!" He yelled. My eyes widened.

"DUDE!" I squealed.

"WE SHOULD MEET UP!" He suggested. I had stars in my eyes- not really, though.

"Olive Garden," I said.

"Perfect!" He squealed.

I'm finally seeing Peyton again!

-----<~._-_.~>-----

I arrived at Olive Garden, waiting in the front.

"(Y/N)!" I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw Peyton.

"PEY PEY!" I squealed. I ran up and hugged him.

"How are you? Are you and Kk still friends- DO YA HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!" He asked. I giggled.

"Nah. Ima single pringle," I told him.

Max's POV

I decided to eavesdrop on (Y/N). I know, it's considered stalking, but, hey! Atleast I'll figure out if it was her boyfriend.

As I parked my car, I saw (Y/N) hugging some guy. I felt something in my stomach. Is this jealousy?

I opened the door. I got my best surprised look on.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing here?" I asked the small girl. She looked up at me.

"Max? Huh. I'm just meeting an old friend," She told me.

"(N/N)? Were you lying when you said you were single?" The guy asked. She shook her head.

"No. This is Kk's brother, Max," She explained.

Kk's brother? Nothing else?

I frowned.

"Hey, Max! Why don't you join us?" (Y/N) asked. I smiled.

"Sure," I replied.

We walked in and got sat down. (Warning: I haven't been to Olive Garden in a while) We began to search our menus.

"So, (N/N).." The guy asked.

Why does he keep calling her that?!

"Mm..I haven't fully introduced myself!" The guy said, turning towards me. I looked at him.

"My name is James, but I prefer Peyton. I'm (Y/N)'s best friend and ex," He explained. I nodded. We both looked at (Y/N). She had stars in her eyes.

"Once. I. Tell. Kk. She's. Gonna. Freak. OUT!" She fangirled. She pulled out her phone.

"Heellllooo! I'm recording on meh phone, guysss!" She told us.

"Hello? What would you like for a drink?" The waiter came and asked.

"(F/D)!" Peyton and (Y/N) said.

"Water." He nodded.

(Y/N) looked at me.

"You're boring," (Y/N) told me. I smirked.

"Your saying that to the guy who has more subscribers than you," I said. She groaned.

"Aannyyways, we still vloggin'," She reminded us.

"You're a youtuber?" Peyton asked (Y/N). I rolled my eyes.

I am too, but you didn't ask me.

She nodded and giggled.

"1k subs!" She said. He smiled.

"Wow." I started feeling uncomfortable. (Y/N) must've noticed because she immediately said something.

"Max is, too." Peyton looked at me and smiled.

"Cool!" I smiled.

After that, we made jokes and went home. I looked at my phone time.

9:57

They have to be awake. Especially Kk.I went home to see (Y/N) already parking. I smiled.

Though, I payed more attention when Peyton said they once dated. I walked out of the car. (Y/N) walked up to me, looking confused.

"Max? AW!" She squealed. I rose an eyebrow.

"What?" I asked her. She smirked.

"YOU'RE JEALOUS!" She teased. I blushed and shook my head.

"N-No!" I defended. Her smirk became a smile.

"Don't worry. Just because Peyton and I were once together, doesn't mean I like him, still. Plus.. I like someone else.." She looked up at me.

My face became hotter by the second.

Did she...

Did she just tell me that she likes me?

________________________________________________________________________

AmyRoseSweetTeen