11

*Tiem skek two da dya u moove*

We were currently riding in an uber, going to the airport. One step closer to Shelby and Kk's plan. One step closer to being with Max. I was in between Max and Adam and let me say, it does not feel good being between two grown men.

The driver looked... Very emo. But when we got in there, he blasted some Evanescence songs. I smiled evily.

"WAKE ME UP! WAKE ME UP INSIDE!" The driver and I sang. Max and Adam looked uncomfortable. I giggled.

"This is payback, Adam," I told him. He groaned.

"What about me?" Max asked.

"Payback for payback." He looked confused. YES! I shrugged.

-----<~._-_.~>----- (My mom is blasting music XD WHY U DO DIS MOM?!)

We made it to the airport. We did what we had to do (dat moment when you've never been on a plane b4). We got to the security, and for some reason it beeped at me. The person (URGH) rose an eyebrow. Once I explained to them it was my earrings, they let me through.

We went inside the plane and sat down. This time, I was in between Shelby and Kk.

"Kk, Shelby is helping us with Max," I told the brown haired girl. She had stars in her eyes. Not really, though.

"MY DREAM HAS CAME TRUE!" She fangirled. I rose an eyebrow.

"I though your dream was to hug the whole entire Sky Media, have more subs than PewDiePie-" I took a breath, "Meet Aphmau, which already happened, date Ross-" I was cut off.

"(Y-Y/N)!" Kk blushed. I giggled.

"Sorry, Brownie, I'm just a savage," I said. (Would u say dis, Alice?)

"YOUR MEAN!" She pouted.

"Anyways, we should probably just start planning," Shelby suggested. Kk nodded.

"Mhm," I hummed in response.

-----<~._-_.~>----- (Mom's still blasting music :/)

We made it to the house where we were staying. It was pretty cool, if I do say so myself. It had red bricks and navy blue roof. The porch had flowers, and it had a huge tree. Kk looked like she was about to scream.

"I'm honestly jealous," Admitted Max. I smiled.

"How did you guys even afford this?" John asked. I giggled.

"When you've worked at IHop for most of your adulthood, you get money," I explained.

"IHOP?!" Ross squealed. I saw Kk smile out of the corner of my eye. I nodded.

"Had to work there. The IHop I worked at let us eat the pancakes while we were working," I told them.

"LUCKY!" They all- except for Kk- yelled.

"So, while you guys don't have furniture, you're staying at mine, Tim's and Ross's house!" Max explained. Kk smirked.

"I CALL COUCH! (Y/N) AND MAX CAN SLEEP TOGETHER!" Kk yelled. I blushed. I mumbled a few curse words out.

"THAT SETTLES IT!" Ross yelled. I sighed and we rode back to their house.

________________________________________________________________________

Heeeyyyyyyyyy! So, just saying, I have school like any other human being. I get off of school at 2:30, and get home from the bus at 3:00. I will try to update everyday after school. Also, ALICE WHEN I FIRST MADE THIS FF U WERE SUPPOSED TO HELP! Meanie. AmyRoseSweetTeen <3333

♡//3//♡